137 ~ 'tis the night

(Lisa pov)

(Lisa pov)

Her leg was jittering a bit as she impatiently awaited for the cheerleaders to begin their routine on the gymnasium floor.

Lisa sitting midway in the bleachers with Jisoo on her right, and Seulgi and Bam on her left.

The still relatively new and exclusive couple giggling quietly as the school assembly drew on. Their laughs eliciting a smile on her face as Lisa still couldn't get over how happy she was for the two of them.

A decent amount of things has happened within the past couple of months, aside from Bam asking Seulgi out. But at the same time, little has.

The main changes that have occurred was she had began posting her full dance videos on YouTube, not just Instagram. And because of that, Chaeyoung made one of her own so she could subscribe and like all her content.

Lisa was still trying to convince Rosie to post videos of her singing on hers. Yet she may slowly, but finally, be persuading her into doing so.

Another major enough thing that had happened was Roseanne and her ended up telling Jisoo and Jennie about her image problems, over dinner one night.

Jisoo has been really helpful and thoughtful about the whole ordeal, trying to give her new suggestions besides the ones Rosie has been working with her on.

Jennie on the other hand... well, she's Jennie. She doesn't say much about it, and it almost seems like she's trying to act like she was never told.

But sometimes when Lisa would find herself having a moment, especially in school, she'd catch Jennie staring. And even if the shorter girl wasn't trying to show it, Lisa could see the worry.

It was enough for her to know that all her friends cared. Just in different ways.

Lisa's eyes trailed over to the side of the gym where the cheerleaders had been standing. Lined up and ready to run out once told. Shaking the bright colored pompoms in their hands.

Rosie was talking with Jennie and Joy, along with the single male cheerleader they had on the team.

The long blonde hair with dark roots that Rosie had was half tied up in a small braid. Keeping the hair out of her face, yet still displaying the healthiest of locks.

The braid flowing beautifully into the rest of her hair. With a bright yellow bow placed on top that Lisa especially liked.

The cheer uniform was something Lisa loved, but also hated. Love, because Roseanne looked to die for in it. But hated, because she felt like it was too tight and too short.

But Rosie promised her that all the cheerleaders wore spandex shorts underneath them, and gave Lisa permission to 'overlook' her before each game or assembly, just to make sure no one could see anything.