9 ~ thank you lisa

(Chae pov)

(Chae pov)

They walked up to the locker room together. Chaeyoung staying behind Lisa, watching the other students glance at her while they walked between the rows to their lockers.

Lisa began to change into her gym clothes once she reached her locker. Chaeyoung soon reached hers and tried not to glance back at Lisa the entire time.

Chaeyoung was doing pretty good, until she heard Lisa talking with someone.

She looked over briefly and caught a glimpse of her toned body. Quickly she looked back at her locker and lock. Why did the room feel warmer?

"Hey, you okay?" Lisa asked her, placing a hand on her back. "Why aren't you getting your stuff?"

Chaeyoung pointed to her lock and shrugged her shoulders.

"Oh, do you not remember your code?"

She nodded.

Lisa then turned around and walked away.

Only to return with a t shirt and sweats. "I have some spare clothes. You can wear them. I'm always prepared so I keep extra in my locker."

Chaeyoung took them and gave Lisa a slight bow. Before looking up at her. "Thanks."

"Of course." Lisa showed a toothless smile. It still stretched from cheek to cheek.

As she held the clothes she looked around. Most the students had already left the locker room. But Chaeyoung still felt uncomfortable changing.

"Chaeyoung?" Lisa's expression changed from her usual smile to a worried one. Lisa looked around and noticed the several students near them. "Oh." Was all she said next.

Chaeyoung felt Lisa's hands turn her shoulders towards the lockers. The sudden touch made her blush.

Then, she felt Lisa standing behind her. She turned around from her locker view, blushing lightly seeing how close they were when they faced each other.

"I'll block their view." Lisa said softly. She closed her eyes and stood there waiting. "Change Chaeyoung, I won't peek. Let's just get to the track okay?"

"Okay."

Chaeyoung changed into the t shirt and sweats. Lisa was a healthy skinny for her body type, so the shirt wasn't too big on her. But the sweats the had to tie super tight.

Lisa smiled when Chaeyoung tapped her shoulder. Opening her eyes and looking over the girl. The white t shirt practically blended in with her skin.

She started to feel nervous wondering what the other students would think when seeing her. "You look good. Let's go. We are probably late."

Lisa tugged on her arm, holding it slightly as they walked out, down the stairs, then to the track.

She was lying to her though, Chaeyoung knew she didn't look good. She looked sickly.