28 ~ a morning feeling

(Lisa pov)

(Lisa pov)

The sound of annoyance filled the room. Lisa opened her eyes and peaked down to the girl on her chest. Chaeyoung stirred and rolled off her.

She laid on her side, facing away from Lisa now. Making Lisa frown but Chaeyoung was still asleep, it's not like she chose to.

Lisa was just happy they had cuddled all night again. And that Chaeyoung seemed to be better of course, after how... dark, yesterday was.

The ringing of the alarm finally got to her. Lisa sat up and slowly reached across Chaeyoung to turn it off.

Of course Lisa had to tuck her in on the side she charges her phone on. She turned of the alarm and contemplated what to do next.

While still holding her phone, she looked directly down at Chaeyoung. Her fingers still twitched quite a bit and her nose and eyes were puffy.

Lisa quickly made the decision to text her mom.

Lisa ❤️
Chaeyoung had a withdrawal last night. She's okay but I don't want her to go to school right away. Let's both go in late today, you can call the school right?

She patiently waited for her mom's reply. She knew it wouldn't take her long because Ami usually would wake up with her for school on most Mondays.

Ami liked to see her off to at least once a week before needing to go back to work. Either all morning or all night.

Ding.

Mommy 🥰💕
Oh my goodness. I should have anticipated that. She did show signs during the day. We should have been
prepared for it.

Mommy 🥰💕
But yes that's fine. I will call them but maybe also come to school with you two? I would like to talk with them about somethings.

Lisa ❤️
That's fine, we can just drive separately so you don't have to wait around all day.

Lisa ❤️
And yeah, it was really sad. She didn't want to take the medicine though, so there's nothing we really could have done then right?

She looked down to make sure her texting wasn't bothering Chaeyoung. And it wasn't seeing how the brunette was still sound asleep while Lisa's arm and head hovered above her.

Mommy 🥰💕
Well we actually can give her therapeutic treatment such as massages or using cool washcloths on her.

Mommy 🥰💕
We can maybe do something for her every night as a precaution. You'll have to tell me more about last night later. I'll let you go back to sleeping now. Love you.