57 ~ a blissful date

(Lisa pov)

(Lisa pov)

Lisa chuckled lightly reading Chaeyoung's note to her, but she was still mesmerized by the drawing in front of her.

"I know this picture." Lisa smiled.

"Yeah I kind of used it... to draw you."

"That's fine baby. This is truly a gift. You're so freaking talented." Lisa leaned over and kissed her cheek. "I actually cannot believe it."

"Thanks." Chae said shyly.

Lisa looked her sketch over once more. It was actually unbelievable. She's pretty sure a tear escaped her eyes looking at it.

"I hope you know how amazing you are." Lisa spoke. "Because you're so talented. Musically, artistically, everything."

Chaeyoung blushed and continued working on another sketch. "M-My father got me into music." She confessed.

"I'm glad he did because you were born for it. Really Chae, i'd love to hear you more."

Chaeyoung gave her a sad smile before sketching some more. Lisa watched as her face soon grew sadder. "Alice got me into art."

Lisa thought for a moment about what to say next. She soon smiled and whispered lovingly to her. "I'll have to thank her when we see her."

Chaeyoung stopped sketching, putting her pencil down and looking to Lisa with tears in her eyes.

"You'll see her again baby." Lisa whispered, wrapping her arms around her. "You'll see him again too."

"Will t-they even want to s-see me?" She cried.

Lisa held her tighter and sighed. "Don't even say that. Of course they would."

"But I-"

"You promised me." Lisa stated. "You promised."

Chaeyoung cried quietly onto her shoulder as Lisa rubbed her back and whispered sweet nothings into her ear.

She let Roseanne cry for awhile before Lisa tried to bring her out of it, changing the subject.

Lisa looked down at Chaeyoung's forming sketch and smiled. "It's beautiful babe." Lisa told her. "You're drawing her? Right love?"

Chaeyoung leaned back and wiped her eyes, nodding.

"From memory?"

Chaeyoung sniffed and shook her head. "No. Not really." She reached down and took something off her sketchbook that she had paper clipped to it.

"I..." She started, wiping more tears away. "I took t-this, that n-night." Chaeyoung choked.

Lisa kept an arm wrapped around her waist as she reached for the photo. Taking it into her free hand and looking it over.