84 ~ sunflowers and lillies

(Chae pov)

(Chae pov)

Chaeyoung watched the show cuddled into Lisa's side, reading the English subtitles that Ami put on for her.

Lisa and Ami both would laughed every now and then, but Chaeyoung never really got the jokes by just reading it.

Guess it's funnier if you actually hear it and understand the language?

Rosie did think it was cool that Lisa knew Thai, Korean, English and even some Japanese. Roseanne wished she was that cool.

Lisa being multilingual was so astounding to Chae.

"Hey..." Lisa whispered into her ear. "We can always watch something else."

"No, it's okay." Chaeyoung spoke, closing her eyes as she just listened to everything.

Soon the sounds of the room were fading as she drifted off.

When she opened her eyes, her head was placed nicely in Lisa's lap.

The voice of her girlfriend must have woken her up because Lisa and Ami were having a conversation, Chaeyoung could only assume was about the show.

Thai sounded so different, so foreign. But it's wasn't bad. Chaeyoung actually really liked the way it sounded coming from Lisa's mouth.

She just laid there and listened to them. Watching Lisa's jaw move from her spot on her lap.

"Oh you're awake." Lisa smiled at her after noticing Chae quietly watching her. The switch from Thai to Korean being seemless, like always.

"Yeah."

"How was your nap?"

"Good." Chaeyoung smiled.

"Must have been tired after last night." Ami winked causing Chaeyoung to blush.

"Mom..." Lisa chuckled. "Stop."

"I'm just saying, it can be really tiring putting up with you." Ami joked. "What did you think I was talking about?" She smirked.

"Exactly what you were talking about which was not me being a pain in the butt." Lisa whined.

Chaeyoung giggled and patted Lisa's stomach with her hand. Lisa looking down to her again and smiling.

"Well, I have about forty minutes before I have to get ready and leave. Is there anything you guys wants to do or eat?" Ami asked them.

Chaeyoung couldn't think of anything so she just shook her head. But Lisa looked down at her then back up to her mom.

"Evening talk?" Lisa suggested.

"N-Now?" Chaeyoung asked. She knew she agreed to it, but she was happy, content.

And if it wasn't one of their 'making fun of each other' talks, then she usually would get depressed from them.