151 ~ what they want

Lisa smiled as she slipped on her shades and drove further west, into the setting sun

Lisa smiled as she slipped on her shades and drove further west, into the setting sun. The few grocery bags she had shaking quietly each turn she took whilst heading home from the nearby store. One bag, of which, was purely Roseanne's. As she's been craving particular sweets, even after her monthly cycle had already finished.

She shook her head at the thought of her voice, definitely whining about what kind of treats she wanted when Lisa had announced she'd be going to the store.

Now she was pulling up to their gate, with the yellow of her car practically shimmering off it as she punched in the code and took to driving through the numerous trees before arriving at their garage. She pressed the button on her visor and watched as the doors lifted with a satisfied grin, before entering with her vehicle.

Setting her shades back on the dash, she reached for the bags and attempted to carry them all in one hand as she exited the car and entered the side door. Walking through (one of) the halls until she came to the kitchen and dropped off her pickups.

Taking only the goodie bag for Rosie, she slipped into the backyard and crossed over to the multipurpose room they had converted earlier this year. Smiling up at the setting sun as she reached the door, entering slowly and making her way to the room situated on the left.

She quietly placed an ear to the wood and listened. Hearing nothing but faint hums, she grinned to herself and turned the handle. Peeking in, she noticed Roseanne seated ahead of her monitors. Bobbing her head softly to whatever she was listening to. Humming a tune as she clicked on different pieces of the track she had been working on for quite some time.

Though Lisa of course was never allowed to hear it, she already knew it was going to be amazing. And she's certain her wife's relentless working on it was one of the reasons for her many random food cravings. Or slight irritability.

Her grin grew as she snuck in and sat the bag at her feet. Thankful Roseanne couldn't hear it land as she snuck up behind her, and wrapped her arms around her wife with a partially yelled-

"Boo."

Roseanne flinched before ripping the headphone's off her head and whining.

"Lisaaa." She sat her headphone's aside and reached her hands up to grasp hers. "Don't do that."

"I'm sorry baby." She smiled against her cheek. Leaving gentle kisses on it.

"What if I would have accidentally deleted something? Like the bridge! I'm almost done with it..."

Lisa chuckled. Unwrapping her arms and retreating to retrieve the bag off the ground. "I'm almost certain there's an undo button babe."

"There is..." Roseanne sighed whilst turning to face her. "But what if it could have stopped my groove? What if- ARE THOSE MY SNACKS?!"

"Haha yes." She laughed while setting the bag down on the table. "You almost seem pregnant with these crazy food cravings hun." Lisa joked while taking the items out of the bag and rolling her eyes at the sheer randomness of them.