76 ~ the upsetting favors

(Lisa pov / Strong language / Mature content)

Lisa was laying with Chaeyoung on her bed, telling her about her day. Rosie listened intently to her as her fingers traced designs on Lisa's stomach from where she laid. Cuddling into her side.

"Gym was nice today because we talked about you and he said he wants you to feel better. And that he's happy you're doing okay."

"That's nice of him." Chaeyoung said with a smile.

"I'm mad he's one of the only teachers that cares, but it's also nice too, because it feels more personal. By the way, speaking of teachers..." Lisa said, earning a sigh from Chaeyoung.

"I was called to the office during sixth, they collected all the work you'd be missing for me to bring to you. It's in my bag."

"Do I have to?"

"Do you want to graduate with me?"

"Yes."

"Then what do you think the answer is."

Chaeyoung sighed and deepened her weight into Lisa. "A yes?..."

"Yes baby. It's a yes." Lisa chuckled. "I'll help you. Let's do some now, just to start getting you caught up."

Lisa tried to slide out from under Chaeyoung but the girl quickly moved directly on top of her and held her down.

"Wait."

"What?"

"Can we kiss?"

"Of course we can kiss." Lisa chuckled. "You're so cute." She smiled, letting Chaeyoung close the gap between them. "Better?" Lisa questioned afterwards.

"No. Can we kiss... a lot?"

"Will you get turned on?"

"Probably."

Lisa chuckled and cupped one of her cheeks. "Then is it a good idea?"

"Yes."

"Can I say no?"

"No."

"What would Doctor Lee say?"

"Not to deny your girlfriend."

"Someone's needy today."

"Babe... kiss me. Please." Chaeyoung pouted.

"You're so difficult sometimes." Lisa smiled moving her hand from Chaeyoung's cheek to the nape of her neck and pulling her down.

The make out wasn't hot and steamy, but sweet, long, and full of passion. Lisa could sense Chaeyoung's loneliness from being away from her.

Each kiss, nibble, tongue, was like she never tasted Lisa's lips before. Like she was exploring her all over again, slowly.