67 ~ what was said

(Lisa pov)

(Lisa pov)

Lisa was lifting weights as Chaeyoung was her spotter. They opted to attend gym with the rest of their class instead of doing something on their own.

She really didn't know why Chaeyoung wanted to, since doing something on their own seemed way better than the weight room.

But soon, Lisa figured out why. Watching as Rosie's eyes trailed Lisa up and down as she started sweating lightly from the weight of the bar.

"Enjoy... ing... the... show?" Lisa asked between lifts as she continued. Lifting it up and then bringing it down to her chest.

"Mhm." Chaeyoung grinned, biting her lip.

"Want to... rip... my clothes... off?"

"Mhm." Chaeyoung said with a little higher pitch.

"Too... bad." Lisa smirked. "You're next."

Their gym teacher started speaking. Telling everyone to switch.

"See." Lisa breathed slightly heavy. "Lay down, lets put those muscles to good use."

"Oh, Chaeyoung doesn't have to." Their teacher said as he approached. "Besides, you look like you can lift some more." He grinned.

Chaeyoung smirked. "Yup. S-She does."

Lisa's mouth dropped open as she watched them fist bump. "What?"

"Relax Lisa." He smiled, placing a hand on her shoulder. "Good job. I didn't know you had that in you. You were lifting almost as much as some of the guys." He chuckled.

"Because I'm strong." Lisa beamed. Putting her hands on her hips.

"How about you lift some of the smaller weights huh Chaeyoung? It would be a lot easier for you. And it'll be good to start working your muscles."

"Okay."

Lisa smiled as she watched Chaeyoung and their teacher. Walking up behind Rosie and wrapping her arms around her from behind.

"A fist bump?" She whispered.

"Yeah."

"When did that start?"

"Just now." Chaeyoung smiled, reaching down for the five pound weights.

Lisa released her and grabbed the fifteen pound one. Pulling it up and down as she watched Chaeyoung. Lisa was proud of her.

Which was exactly what Wendy had told her in fourth today. That she was proud of Chaeyoung for what she was doing, and for playing the guitar after those years of not playing.

Lisa should buy her one. She had looked up the prices, she knows how expensive they can get. But Chaeyoung deserved the best guitar. Lisa will buy her the best one she can with all she has.