11 ~ safe and warm

(Lisa pov)

(Lisa pov)

Lisa's eyes were wide and her mouth parted open slightly as she stepped closer to Chaeyoung.

"Chaeyoung..." She whispered. The girls eyes darted away from Lisa's and to the ground. "Who did this to you?" She asked quietly.

Lisa reached her hand around Chaeyoung's arm. Holding her. She still never answered. Lisa noticed some students eyeing them as they stood in the hall.

"Come with me." Lisa said, taking Chaeyoung's hand. She pulled her with their fingers intertwined to the office. Then through a door that said 'school nurse'.

"Oh Lisa, what a surprise. How are you?"

The nurse smiled upon seeing her enter. Lisa felt Chaeyoung huddled up to her back. She probably didn't want to be here and Lisa couldn't blame her.

"I'm great Sandara, but can I ask you a favor?"

"Yeah. What kind of favor?"

"Can we have the room please." Sandara looked at Lisa confused. Then she looked around her to the girl that hid to Lisa's back.

"Please" Lisa asked again. Then mouthing 'tell you later'.

"Okay, anything for you or your mom. She's good right?"

"Great as well." Lisa smiled. "Thank you Dara. I've missed seeing you at the hospital."

"I've missed you too girly. Guess I'll go write a couple notes for missed classes?" She teased gesturing to the girls.

Lisa smiled and nodded.

"Okay. Find me when your done." And with that, she left the two girls alone in the nurses office.

Lisa turned around and looked at Chaeyoung. She stepped away from her once the nurse left.

"Here, come sit on the seat." She took up Chaeyoung's hand again and walked her over to the chair.

"Does your cheek sting or have a pulsing like feeling?" Lisa asked.

Chaeyoung sat quietly. Looking at her legs. She had a small bruise on one of them too.

"Chaeyoung?"

"Stings." She whispered. Not looking up.

"Okay. Thank you." Lisa went into the drawers and started pulling out a bottle of infused lotion and a cotton ball that she dipped in a yellowish liquid.

Lisa knew what she was doing from helping her mom. But Chaeyoung probably had no idea.

"I know it's just a cheek, but let me make it feel better. This gross yellow gunk actually reduces swelling and pain."

Lisa leaned down, squatting in front of Chaeyoung. She tried to get her to look in her eyes.

"The lotion I'll put on after is infused with a substance that lightly numbs the area. So you shouldn't be able to feel anymore stinging at least for today."