143 ~ she's lalisa manoban

After Siwon's birthday, came Chaeyoung's

After Siwon's birthday, came Chaeyoung's. Literally, the immediate day after, and it was spent with the same people that surrounded her at his.

Aside from Jennie and Jisoo who had stopped by for several hours of it. But that was later on in the evening, when she had decided to have her cake.

As Lisa had given her some sweet, sweet dessert that morning. In the form of eating her, tenaciously, until she was writhing underneath the sheets. Moaning out her girlfriend's name on her birthday morning.

During some point in the day, after presents, Lisa had received word from TheBlackLabel about their plan on announcing her as a member and new face of their company.

It included Lisa being allowed to post her latest dance video, as long as she included TheBlackLabel within it's description and tags. And the label itself would repost it on their accounts, and simultaneously release an article written about her.

Chaeyoung was happy for her, and excited that Lisa was finally going to be fulfilling her dreams. And so even though it was her own birthday, she made sure to celebrate with Lisa about the release.

After Lis's manager messaged her what time to post it, and that time came and went, they laid beside each other on the couch, and read through the article together.

Before Roseanne called everyone visiting to them, and they watched Lisa's dance video as a family on the living room tv. Chaeyoung oozing down into Lisa's side, snuggling against her as people congratulated the girl whom saved her life.

~

A little over a month later, and it was Lisa's birthday. Chaeyoung waking her up in the early morning light by kissing her neck softly. The Thai humming unintelligibly as she furrowed her brows, still remaining asleep.

She had chuckled and moved her lips lower, across the expansion of Lisa's naked chest. Kissing the valley between her breasts, before swiftly taking a nub into her mouth.

Finally, the eyes of her lover fluttered open, back arching at the wet muscle massaging her right nipple. It made her release the softest of moans. Roseanne whispering a good morning to Lisa at the sound, before moving delicately over to her other side.

Brushing her lips against the hardening nub, as she let her hands roam lower on the woman's toned body. Grazing fingers across the warmth that was pooling below. Wishing the brunette the happiest of birthdays, before she began to suck on the small, pink bud before her.

Lisa had replied, lowly, already giving into her touch which Chaeyoung adored her for. Slipping a leg over her hand that had begun to work into her girlfriend, adding to the pressure of their love making.

What had surprised Chaeyoung later that morning, was Lisa opting not to have cake for breakfast, as she had seemed to do that almost every year. She didn't think to much on it, assuming the Thai would choose to have it later like she had the month before.