34 ~ on my mind

(Lisa pov)

(Lisa pov)

"You're a hopeless idiot." Lisa huffed to herself as she laid in bed. "Legit clinically stupid."

Why would she have asked her that? Of course Chaeyoung would want to sleep in her own bed after Lisa molested her last night.

Even though Chaeyoung seemed to like cuddling? Maybe she had only put up with it for her and really doesn't like it.

Something had been off with Chaeyoung ever since they got home, or maybe it was from when Lisa kissed her cheek?

She really didn't know. All Lisa knew was she wanted to jump out of her bedroom window and hope the impact would kill her.

Not really, but she did feel like that. At least right now.

When she was just about to nod off, her bedroom door slowly opened. Lisa sat up and widened her eyes at the brunette who entered.

"Did you mean what you said?" She asked softly.

"What?"

Chaeyoung walked over and sat next to her. "That you sleep better when I'm with you?"

Lisa felt her cheeks getting warmer. "Oh, well... yeah."

Chaeyoung motioned for Lisa to move and she did, scooting to the far side of her bed.

A smile crept up on her face as Chaeyoung cozied herself into her bed. They both sat on their sides, looking at each other.

"Why?" Chaeyoung whispered. "How?"

Lisa sighed. "I'm not sure. I used to have bad nightmares as a kid, which I don't now, but I still struggle to stay asleep." She began.

"I toss and turn all night. Waking up at least three times and struggling to fall back asleep."

"But?" Chae questioned.

"But with you, I sleep all night. I never once wake up and I don't think I move around that much either." She smiled shyly.

"I don't know." She continued. "I'm just one of those people who likes contact I guess. It just relaxes me."

"Me too."

"Really?" Lisa questioned. "So you were okay with me being so close? Because I can just sleep on this side and-"

"Yes Lis."

"Yes to? Me sleeping on this side away from you? Or?"

"Cuddle with me." Chae whispered.

Lisa's heart did the biggest flip it had ever done in its life. So much that the flip never stopped and began moving from different parts of her body.

She scooted in closer to Chaeyoung, half expecting her to turn around so Lisa could hug her from behind again.

But Chaeyoung didn't.