31 ~ my hopeless thoughts

(Lisa pov)

(Lisa pov)

Lisa listened to the student who was asking her if she'd sign a petition of some sort.

She was a classmate making her rounds around the classroom, but she seemed to be acting particularly sweet to Lisa.

But it honestly wasn't too surprising. For some reason students would always act sweet to her. Lisa's pretty sure it's because she's nice back.

She's kind of known as someone who is always nice. That's why her agitation towards their principle earlier surprised her.

Lisa's really good at keeping her cool but it seems when someone is being mean, to... her... to Chae, she can't help it. She hates it.

I mean, she beat a guy with a rock. But she'd do it again, if she ever saw him again. Which hopefully she wouldn't.

"So? Would you be able to sign it?" The girl asked.

"Oh, I'm so sorry. What was it about again? My mind has been all over the place lately." Lisa answered softly.

The girl smiled a bit. "That's okay uh, Lisa." She chuckled. "So it's about the music class we used to offer."

"As you may or may not have noticed, we didn't have a music class last year or this year. They claimed not enough students would take it." She sighed.

"I started a petition like this last year. But it didn't work out. So I'm trying a different approach. You see, I took music freshman year and loved it."

"Any even though they declined me last year for getting it back again this year. I was hoping to at least be able to take it again our senior year." She handed the petition out towards her.

"If you sign this, it shows that you can play an instrument. I want to prove that enough students show interest in music."

"It doesn't mean you have to take the class, it just shows you can play something." She smiled. "So, can you play one? Can you sign?"

Lisa smiled to the girl. It was sweet that she was trying to bring back a class she loved. Lisa doesn't think she would take it, but did want to help.

"Well, It's not that cool but I can play the ukulele."

"You can? Awesome! And that's still an instrument. And cool!" She passed the clipboard to her and Lisa signed her name.

The girl didn't have a crazy amount of signatures, but Lisa hoped that it was just because she only just made it.

"Good luck with it." Lisa said. The girl thanked her and headed off to the next student.

Soon, Lisa was in the locker room in fifth. But after changing and waiting an extra few minutes, Chaeyoung hadn't come. And didn't look to be.

Lisa sighed and exited the locker room. Only to recognize the skinny shadow that was faintly on the ground from the girl leaning on the wall around the corner.