125 ~ months first sunday

(Lisa pov)

(Lisa pov)

Jennie and her were sitting across from one another in the booth. Watching the two girls laughing together and singing with one another on stage.

After dinner, it took a lot of encouragement and convincing, but they were finally able to get Rosie up on stage.

Maybe it was easier for the Australian because of her newly found revelation, or the fact the venue was still fairly empty, but Chaeng was finally letting loose in public.

And she loved it.

Every aspect of the fact that she was watching her girlfriend sing publicly and not being hidden away in privacy.

Even though she still loved their privacy.

She let her eyes drift from Chaeng to the window that bore a view only getting darker by each passing minute. Lisa sighed and looked to her phone, checking the time.

It was getting late, and as happy as she was having Rosie breaking past these last few barriers, that were thrown up after the accident, Chaeyoung wouldn't like leaving karaoke in the dark.

Lisa knew she shouldn't take a chance on that.

"Jen, I think Rosie and I should be heading back soon." She spoke softly to the Captain. "Chaeng still doesn't like being in the car at night."

Jennie smiled sadly but nodded in understanding. "I wouldn't have expected her to. I don't think I'd ever be able to get through what she did."

"Yeah, she's a lot stronger than most of us."

"All of us." Jennie replied. "She's stronger than all of us."

She smiled and slid out of the seat. Giving Jennie a hug and thank you, for agreeing on bringing Jisoo and helping Chaeyoung, before making her way over to the stage.

Standing in front of a laughing Chaeyoung who just finished a song with Chu.

"Baby..." Lisa spoke warmly as Rosie met her gaze.

She put her arms out for Chaeyoung to use when climbing down, but instead, Rosie yanked her up.

"Wait! Baby..." She laughed as Chaeyoung smiled adorably, pulling her in close.

"Lisa." Chaeyoung whispers while brushing her lips against hers. "Sing with me."

"Chaeng... I was going to say we should probably get going..."

"Please Lis." Rosie pouted.

Lisa looked to her plump lips and felt herself giving in to them. Sighing as her sober yet still extremely playful girlfriend brought their lips close again.

She caved in and pecked them while Jisoo placed her mic into her hand, before getting off the stage and entering Jennie's arms.

"Chaeyoung, you know I love you. But I can't sing."