18 ~ saved by her

(Chae pov / Strong language / Mature content)

Chaeyoung's tears hit her cheek as her hand pulsed from the pain.

She finally got all the glass out of the window. Blood dripping from her cuts on her hand and arm.

After throwing her bags through the window, she was about to climb out when the door behind her crashed open.

Chaeyoung turned to it and screamed when he grabbed her by the throat and threw her down, Chae hitting her head on the corner of the stovetop.

As soon as she hit it, her vision went black. She could still hear and feel everything, her eyes just wouldn't see.

"Stupid Bitch! Always getting high and fucking up! You had one job and you chose to ignore it! Do you even hear me?!"

His large hands grabbed around her throat again, lifting her up. She started to choke. Her eyes still not seeing anything but black. Yet she could tell they were open.

"I've given you chance after chance. I've let you stay here, have a roof over your head yet you leave for days at a time and when you come back you break the rules or don't do your job! The disrespect!"

Chaeyoung could barely breath, she was kicking furiously but soon her mind was drawing blank too. That's when he tossed her onto her mattress.

She gasped for air. The sudden ability to breath bringing her vision back. His shadow slowly appearing over her.

Her tears were streaming down her face as she sobbed.

"After everything I've done for you! I've gotten nothing but shitting repair jobs in return... I think it's about time that I get something out of this relationship."

The way he said that made Chaeyoung's stomach turn. Her eyes were wide as he started to quickly unbuckle his belt.

"I don't even care that you're too skinny for my taste. Anything is better than nothing." He smirked, reaching down to her. "Even a dirty addict will still feel good."

"Please don't." Chaeyoung cried out. Trying her best to scoot away from him. Her head throbbing.

She could feel the liquid oozing from it. Chaeyoung was bleeding. Even more now.

"First you beg me to let you stay. Now you beg me not to fuck you. Since you so clearly don't know what you want, I'll just do what I want." He gritted his teeth.

His hands that were already holding her now pinned her down to the mattress by her sides. His nails digging into her skin.

Chaeyoung screamed again. She knew everyone was too far away to hear her, but she screamed anyways. Hoping it would make a difference.

Suddenly his hand was over her mouth, silencing her. "Shut up you little shit."

She tried hard to shake loose under him, but his other hand was still holding her down tightly. Along with the full weight of his body.