112 ~ her big day

(Chae pov)

(Chae pov)

Jennie and Jisoo had stayed for dinner after they brought their bags inside and all relaxed in the kitchen and dining room.

Ordering take out and talking about the trip while waiting for it to arrive.

It was clear that the girls where interested in hearing about her mother, but Lisa was quick to dismiss most their questions on the topic.

It's not that she didn't want to tell Jisoo and Jennie about her mom, but it still hurt. And she was still confused on if she should forgive the woman or not.

Maybe she should?

Maybe she shouldn't...

She'll just have to take everything one step at a time. And hope to figure out what to do with her current dysfunctional and separated mother/daughter relationship.

Once their food did arrive though, she stopped worrying about the future and focused all her attention on the meal in front of her.

Digging in and enjoying the flavors of greasy food and a worry free evening before Jisoo and Jennie bid their goodbyes.

Lisa and her washed dishes together before heading up to their room and playing with the cats a bit.

Leo actually loving Lisa some, instead of just giving her alone affection.

She cuddled with Luca and watched Leo attack Lisa's hand in play before they too both laid down together.

Chaeyoung caught Lisa's eyes and smiled before drifting off to sleep together with the cats. Not even brushing their teeth, but just enjoying the comfort of being back in their room.

On their freshly washed bed.

~

Roseanne sat up groggily and watched Lisa walk into the bathroom from her spot on the bed.

Waking up seems like such a struggle now since returning from Australia those couple weeks ago.

But Chaeyoung had things to do today and was going to try her best to get shit done. Which, of course meant waking up a bit earlier than their usual eleven.

She slid off the side of the bed and entered the restroom, strolling past Lisa and grabbing her toothbrush from the other side of the sink.

The Thai watching her while brushing hers.

"Morning." A mumbled voice spoke.

She smiled and looked to Lisa who was grinning with the brush still in her mouth.

"You've said morning to me twice already." She chuckled. "But good morning baby."