140 ~ from disposable cups

(Chae pov)

(Chae pov)

Her arm was wrapped delicately around Lisa's as they sat in a secluded corner of café Love. Yeri sitting ahead of them and discussing things rather animatedly with Lisa.

Even though it was early morning, both of the girl's surrounding her were in beyond happy moods. Even when brushing over rather low topics.

"How's that been?" Yeri questioned with soft eyes. Taking a sip from her coffee. "I imagine hard?"

"Yeah." Lisa sighed while patting her arm with her hand. "It's been tough, but we're making it work."

Lisa wasn't lying, this past month has been a little tough on them. But knowing they only had to play things cool on social media and not in their personal lives, was what was keeping them going.

It was more the fact that hiding their love for one another wasn't what they were used to, and was abnormal to them.

They constantly had to remind each other that they can't just kiss and make out whenever they'd like.

Because even if Lisa wasn't 'that' big yet, it was the fact that one day she could be. And they had to be prepared for that.

She sighed and leaned against Lisa's side as she listened to the two talk. Smiling when the topic of graduating was brought up.

Graduation, a day she honestly never thought she'd be able to see. Let alone, see with grades as high as hers.

The old Chaeyoung thought she'd be long gone by now, so picture how surreal this moment feels... knowing she'd be graduating next week.

With her girlfriend, family and friends, right by her side.

"Dang... I need to help my Mom clean up before it gets too late." Yeri sighed while looking to her watch. "I'll see you guys in class."

"See you Yeri." Lisa and her replied in unison. Chuckling at themselves as they stood up and exited the café, bringing their drinks with them.

"The way we have the same mind." Lisa giggled while opening the door for her.

"I know." She smiled and hopped inside the car. Lisa rushing around to the other side and getting in.

"I do have a question for you though." Lis spoke while taking a sip of her coffee and turning the ignition.

"Hm?"

"You okay?" Lisa looked to her. "I'm only asking because you were pretty quiet back there." Her girlfriend glanced to the café.

"Yeah, I'm okay." She smiled sadly. "I was just thinking about you."

"Me? I would have hoped thinking about me would bring on some happier thoughts and reactions baby." Lisa chuckled lightly while turning away from her and putting the car into gear.