70 ~ fall of chae

(Jisoo pov)

(Jisoo pov)

Jisoo watched in horror as Chaeyoung's eyes rolled back as well as her head, falling backwards. But Jisoo quickly reached forward and caught her before she hit the ground, bringing her down.

And that's when the shaking started.

But this wasn't your everyday shaking of your hand. No, Chaeyoung was having a full on seizure. The movements weren't huge, but they sure were rapid.

Jisoo kept calling her name but there was nothing. Her eyes were closed and body limp as she shook on the ground. Jisoo keeping her head in her lap.

She was scared because she didn't know what to do. But Lisa would. Lisa needed to know. Jisoo went to get up, but realized she couldn't. She can't let Chaeyoung's head shake on the ground.

That's when she realized the people staring. Some from across the street, others from just several feet away. Luckily it wasn't too late out and people had been walking by at the right time.

"Can someone please open that door and yell for Lisa?! Please she's having a seizure!" Jisoo pleaded.

A woman could be heard dialing the emergency services while the man she was with opened the studio door and shouted Lisa's name.

The next person Jisoo saw was Jennie, as she ran out of the building and gasped. "Chaeyoung! What happened?"

"I don't know Jen." Jisoo said while slightly shaking from shock. "She just started staring off into space before thi-"

Jisoo stopped as she looked up from Jennie and a still shaking Chaeyoung just in time to see Lisa come running through the door.

It was like slow motion as the blonde's eyes widened and tears immediately started escaping her eyes. A look of complete shock and heartbreak on her face.

"Chaeyoung!" Lisa yelled, rushing over to them and bending down, lifting Chaeyoung's head out of her lap and into Lisa's own.

But instead of having her faced upright, Lisa had turned her onto her side and parted Chaeyoung's mouth, listening.

She was making sure she was breathing.

"What happened?" Lisa cried.

"I-I took her out here for some fresh air because she felt really hot and had the jitters. She s-started having some sort of involuntary arm movements before staring off at n-nothing."

The sound of sirens could be heard in the distance. Getting closer by the second to their relief. Jennie was holding Jisoo's hand which helped calm her nerves.

And luckily for Lisa's nerves, Chaeyoung had stopped shaking while in her lap as they waited for the ambulance.

Lisa rubbed Chaeyoung's cheek, her head hanging low as she cried and quietly called Chaeyoung's name.