135 ~ when one's sick

(Chae pov)

(Chae pov)

She was awoken from her nights sleep by the sound of muffled coughs and bed creaks. The slight movements from behind her helping Chaeyoung wake up further.

She sat up groggily and turned to face the Thai, who was bent over and coughing into her arm and the mattress excessively.

"Baby?"

"I'm sorry." Lisa replied, hoarsely. Before coughing again and falling further over as she did.

Roseanne put a hand under Lisa's shirt and rubbed her back, before getting up and heading downstairs. Filling a glass of water and searching the cupboards for cough medicine.

Finding some, to her luck, and making her way back up to her sick girlfriend.

Lisa was looking to the door when she reentered, and the Thai looked drained. Dark circles under her eyes and a slump to her posture that let Chae know Lisa felt as bad as she looked.

"You said you'd be fine Lis." She whispered and brought the water and medicine to her. "You got worse."

"I know..." Lisa whispered, sounding out of breath.

She handed her the items and crawled back up to her. Pulling Lisa's hair to one side as her girlfriend took down the medicine and began sipping on water.

"I know you can't help it when your cold worsens, but you also didn't really rest much yesterday." She explained while back hugging Lisa.

"How's your cheek feel by the way?" She turned her head and looked to Lisa's side. Seeing a smile on the grey haired girl's face.

"It doesn't hurt."

"That's good."

Lisa turned her head slightly and she leaned back, not wanting to get too close to the girls lips and breath.

"Thank you for taking care of me."

"Of course." She replied while putting the back of her hand on Lisa's forehead. Her eyebrows lifting at the contact of how hot it was. "Okay, lets get you back to sleep."

Lisa groaned, but laid down anyways. Chaeyoung taking the glass of water from her and setting it on the nightstand before laying down beside her.

The Thai going to place an arm around her like she usual did, but Chaeyoung shook her head and turned Lisa around by the shoulders.

"I'm behind you for the rest of the night." She whispered into the back of Lisa's hair. Turning her head and kissing a bare shoulder before lifting the covers up and over them. "Goodnight Lisa."

She could hear a few sniffs before Lisa mumbled a goodnight. The sounds of raspy breathing soon accompanying them in the quiet room.

Chaeyoung kept her eyes on Lisa, watching her breathe, until her vision began to fade to black.