128 ~ changes being noticed

(Jennie pov)

(Jennie pov)

Jennie was laughing along to something the several girls around her were joking about when she peeked over to her right and noticed Rosie quietly scrolling through her phone on the other side of Lisa.

The Australian having one hand on her device while the other was wrapped around Manoban's arm.

Lisa, the girl who was talking rather loudly with Seulgi. About something she's certain no one else really knew about.

Jennie bunched up her nose in thought.

What was off about this picture?

Her thoughts dissipated when Irene spoke out her name, capturing her attention. She smiled as she answered the woman's questions about their cheer season, before another voice sounded from across the table.

Jen glances back to her right as Joy was focusing on a certain blonde. Shuffling in her seat at the head of the table and scooting a little closer to Chaeyoung while asking her about her day.

Jennie watched as Rosie smiled and slowly unwrapped her one arm from its place around Lisa's and locked her phone. Beginning small talk with Joy.

The two girls talking wasn't anything new, and it didn't really surprise her either. But the way Rosie's arm unhooked with Lisa's, and the way Lisa didn't even seem to notice it leaving... left her feeling rather uneasy.

She was still wondering what it was about the scene when a hot breath tickled her ear.

"Something wrong?"

She jolted a bit while turning her head to a smiling Jisoo.

"Sorry. Did I scare you?"

"Just surprised me." She chuckled.

"I keep forgetting you get surprised super easily." Jisoo smiled and placed a hand on her arm.

She grinned and leaned her head against her girlfriend's shoulder before staring back at the girls on the other side of the table.

"Chu? Has Lisa been... off to you?" She questioned after seeing Rosie glance to the Thai, before reverting her attention back to Joy.

Realizing Chaeyoung was thinking about Lisa, much like how she was.

"Off? Not really. Why?"

"I don't know... something just, doesn't feel right."

"Could it be that her hair isn't blonde anymore? Cause at first I thought it didn't seem right until I realized it's just me not being used to it grey." Jisoo laughed.

She smiled and shook her head. "No, I think her hair's nice and complimented her on it earlier. So it's definitely something else."

"Well, I don't know what to tell you babe." Jisoo frowned and put an arm around her lower back. She turned to Chu and pouted. "It's just, Lisa and I talk in second period a lot and she seems fine?"