61 ~ bed of bliss

(Chae pov / Mature content)

It had been bearable. Chaeyoung was easily able to push it aside and not think about it.

Especially since Lisa and her were obviously being very... lustful... right now.

Chaeyoung was surprised by herself.

She didn't even know what she was doing until she started feeling Lisa's body under her, and all the sensations caused by it.

But now her head was hurting again... badly.

Chaeyoung kept her eyes closed as she laid her head down on Lisa's chest. Trying hard not to focus on it.

Her body still hot after the intense several minutes they've been making out and grinding on one another.

"Babe? Are you okay?"

Roseanne lifted her head slowly. She knew she didn't look good. The pain caused by the thumping was clearly shown on her face.

"M-My head." Was all she was able to get out before a rush of pain overtook her scalp and her head fell down onto Lisa's chest again.

"Still baby? Just wait here okay. Wait here and I'll be right back."

Chaeyoung could feel Lisa's hands easing her into a more comfortable position on her stomach.

Lisa was pulling drawers open in her bathroom, the sound of water soon filling the space before it went quiet.

Shuffling of feet then a dip in the bed followed suit.

"I have a wet washcloth I'm going to put on your head and neck okay?"

"Mhm." Chaeyoung hummed through gritted teeth.

The cool sensation of the washcloth relaxed her a bit, still not relieving the pain as much as she hoped it would, but it still helped.

"Roseanne, I'm going to get on top of you okay?"

Chaeyoung nodded against the pillow. Lisa was soon straddling her. Her ass sitting just below Chaeyoung's on her back legs.

If her head didn't hurt so much, Chaeyoung would probably be turned on.

Two hands found their way onto Chaeyoung's shoulders, slowly massaging them. Lisa worked her muscles there before traveling down slowly.

"Does this feel okay? Is it helping?"

"Y-Yeah."

"Okay good. My mom said massages can help you. I wonder why the medicine didn't work?"

"It did, f-for a little."

"I'm sorry baby."