49 ~ penny for thought

(Lisa pov)

(Lisa pov)

"So?" Jennie persisted.

Lisa hadn't answered right away because she didn't know. Of course she loved Chaeyoung... and her body... but it still seemed so foreign to her.

"I think she's beautiful, and I want her. But the... sex... it's just that." She sighed. "I think it will be hard for me to go that far."

"How? All you have to do is get into the mood and you'll want to rip her clothes off."

"I mean... I kind of already do."

Jennie raised a brow and smirked. "Wait... little Lisa is having dirty thoughts?!"

"What? Um, no. Not thaaat dirty."

"Like what?" Jennie beamed. Was talking about sex really this fun for her?

"I just, ugh." Lisa said, smacking her forehead in the table and leaving it there. "She's just reaaally pretty. I just want to see her curves... and feel them."

Jennie was practically bouncing from excitement in her seat.

Lisa face blushed red but she soon sighed. "I mean it though Jennie." Lisa lifted her head up and looked to her. "Thinking about actually doing it... that's what's weird to me."

"It's just because you haven't done it. You're just really shy. Don't be, it will be great." Jennie assured her.

"What do you even do?" Lisa whispered. "Like..."

"Oh my god Lisa you did not just ask me that." Jennie chuckled with wide eyes. "You're not serious are you?"

Lisa just turned and looked down at her table. She felt dumb. Lisa had an idea of how girls... um... pleased each other? But she didn't know how to actually make it feel good.

"Wait so you are serious? Have you not watched a video or something?"

"A video?" Lisa questioned. "You're not talking about those safe sex videos from health are you?"

Jennie started cracking up. "No Lisa. God you're a dork. I mean porn."

Lisa practically choked on air. She quickly covered her ears and close her eyes. "I'm done talking about this. Forget I asked."

"You know. I may be a little too... uh... harsh, for a first timer like you." Jennie chuckled. "Maybe talk to Chu after dance today?"

"Chu? Wait... she's done it before?"

"Yes she has, I thought we've all talked about this before? During one of our sleepovers?"

Lisa thought hard for a moment. "Wait, I thought Jisoo was just speaking 'as if' not that she actually has." Lisa realized.

"Oh, well she has, so go talk with her. Her way of, um, explaining and comforting you might be a little more your style."

"You know what? I think you're right. Thanks Jen."