7 ~ just this weekend

(Lisa pov)

(Lisa pov)

Lisa was jumping up and down at the door when her mom came home. She was so excited to tell her about her day.

"Momma! Hi! How was work?"

"Oh, hi Lalisa." She said as she entered the home and placed her coat on the hanger. Something was off with her. She sounded tired.

"Mom? Are you okay? Did something happen?"

Ami sighed and shook her head no. "Just a stressful morning. There was an accident that involved kids. Just something unfortunate."

"I'm sorry. I can make you something! Are you hungry? Want some Thai?"

"You don't have to."

"I want to." Lisa pouted.

"Okay." Her mom smiled. "I'm going to take a shower. I'll come down when I'm finished."

"Alrighty. I'll get started."

"Thank you honey. I don't know what I'd do without you."

"Move back to Thailand and stay with pa?"

"Ha no. He flys around too much. I would be alone anyways." She joked and went up to her bedroom.

Lisa began working on their Thai cuisine. She wasn't a master chef unlike her stepdad, but she was pretty nifty around the kitchen.

When her mom came down she sat at the counter admiring her daughter.

"Mom stop staring. I'm nervous now."

"Don't be sweety, it smells amazing."

"Still. Stoooooop." She said in baby voice. "Turn around or something."

"Oh my gosh stop whining." Her mom chuckled and smiled, not taking her eyes off her. "How was your day today Pranpriya?"

Lisa's eyes lit up and she quickly finished what she was doing. Wanting to giver her mom her full attention.

"Something good i'm guessing?"

"Mom. It was amazing... and sad. But more amazing."

"What happened? Was it with Chaeyoung."

"Yes. Of course." she grinned. "I took a bathroom break during third today and while I was in the hall, I heard someone singing."

"Someone as in..."

"Chaeyoung. I heard Chaeyoung singing." Ami's eyes beamed. "And she was really good! Like mom, her voice was heaven sent, but..." Lisa frowned.

"But what?"

"It was just the song she was singing. Jennie told me it was a really sad song. About... committing suicide.

Supposedly metaphorically since the artist is alive and well but, yeah. The song ends with the singer's death."