129 ~ the breaking point

(Chae pov)

(Chae pov)

It has been two months since Lisa and her had anything beyond their usual intimate moments. Sure they'd kiss and cuddle, but they didn't do anything more than that.

It was frustrating and rather infuriating.

Not because she wanted to have sex with Lisa, given the last time they did it didn't change a thing. Even though she really thought it would.

She was just frustrated because she had allowed two more months to go by and all that had changed between them was Lisa becoming even more distant.

Still, she didn't blame Lisa for enjoying Seulgi's company and friendship. But dance had became the major highlight in their life, to the point where it was all the two would ever focus on.

Lisa was always in the dance studio, recording and working on stuff to boast her social media presence and skills.

Which she really was becoming an even better dancer. Her body... becoming better fit to prove it. But, it seemed like her relationships with everyone, not just her, was straining a bit.

Some, more than others.

Chaeyoung sighed and looked to their table as she entered the lunchroom. Lisa and Seulgi already talking in their usual manner.

Seulgi had even cut her hair short to match Lisa's.

Like the matching couple they were.

She sat down next to Lis and waited the several seconds it always takes to see that Lisa wasn't going to notice her.

But someone else always would.

"Hey Chaeng." Joy smiled and sat beside her.

She grinned and turned to face Soo, while Yeri sat down at the head of the table, where Joy used to sit. At some point during the last couple of months, the girls switched seats.

Not that it mattered to her, since Joy and herself had gotten pretty close.

"Sooo how was first? Did you nail that test you were worried about?" Joy questioned as she took out her lunch.

Handing her the extra sandwich she'd always make for her, even against her word.

"Thanks." She smiled while accepting it. "And yeah, I think I did. Poor Jaehyun doesn't think he did well but I'm sure he did alright."

"He's always hard on himself though right?"

"Oh yes. He never gives himself credit."

"Then of course he did fine." Joy smiled with a roll of her eyes and bit into her sandwich. "He's just overthinking."

"Yeah." She smiled while watching Joy, before eating some of her sandwich.

"Hey bitch."

She turned to Jennie who was glaring at Lisa while passing her a drink from behind the Thai. Jennie's eyes focusing on hers soon after.