113 ~ to unexpected events

(Lisa pov)

(Lisa pov)

She held tightly onto the blonde haired girl that was breathing in and out gently.

Snuggling against her back and neck. Kissing it lightly as she adjusted to the light coming through their bedroom window.

Lisa could stay like this forever. She knew she could. Taking in Roseanne's scent and feeling her warmth was something she could never get enough of.

Ever since her birthday, which was already a month and some days ago, they felt closer.

Never taking off their ring and bracelet. Never leaving each others side.

And what was even better, was that they never got tired of each other. Of course they'd bicker every now and then, but it was all in good fun.

Usually after going this long without any issues, Lisa would be worried that something bad was going to happen.

But nothing had, aside from the accident yesterday... but forgetting that, still it didn't feel weird that their life was moving along so swimmingly.

Maybe it was different now? Maybe nothing bad was ever going to happen to them again? Now that they found the purest kind of love.

True love.

Chaeyoung shifted and she gave her some space to readjust her sleeping position. But instead, Roseanne's eyes blinked open and she looked over to Lisa with a smile.

"Morning." Chae mumbled as she wiped her eyes.

"How's you sleep?" She questioned her. Putting an arm across her, and keeping a hand on her side. "Well?"

"Mhm." Chaeng closed her eyes and took in a deep breath.

"You still tired? You can sleep more you know? We have plenty of time."

"No, I'm okay." Rosie reopened her eyes and sat up slowly. Lisa scooting behind her and placing her chin on her shoulder. "I'm excited for today."

"Yeah?"

"Mhm."

"You sure you're still feeling up for going out?" Lisa asked. "After what I did to you yesterday?"

"You didn't do anything to me babe." Chaeyoung shook her head and shifted out of her embrace. Going to stand up.

Lisa jumped up and slid off of the bed quickly. Helping Roseanne to her feet and looking down at the wrapped one after.

Frowning.

"It's my fault you got hurt."

"No it wasn't Lis, I did it to myself. Now let's go eat, I'm starving."

Chaeyoung moved away and walked slowly towards the door. Not putting much pressure on her injured foot.

But that still didn't stop Lisa from going over and lifting her up. Carrying her down the stairs.