22 ~ have to try

(Lisa pov)

(Lisa pov)

It was hard for Lisa to focus on anything other than Chaeyoung. Her hand was gripping tightly around the door handle again.

Just like when Lisa took her out for ice cream.

She almost wanted to unbuckle and move to the middle, lend Chaeyoung her shoulder. But she didn't.

Lisa instead felt like she'd be overstepping. She's already done so much more than she'd ever anticipated with her, in such a short amount of time.

But even with everything, Lisa was still nervous of being too forward with her.

But she also had to show Chaeyoung that she noticed how off she was with cars.

Or how else would she be able to get her to explain the accident she was first brought into the hospital for?

Maybe she should move to the middle? Seeing how Chae was fine last night with her when they left the campsite.

Then again, Chaeyoung was already terrified and had fallen asleep.

Suddenly Lisa was brought out of her thoughts when she noticed Chaeyoung staring at her. Crap, she caught Lisa staring.

"Um... Chae? Are you okay?"

Chaeyoung just nodded before returning her gaze back out the window.

"It's just, I noticed that you're holding the handle pretty tight." Lisa watched as Chaeyoung quickly let go of it and put her hand in her lap.

"Do you... uh... never mind." Lisa quickly looked out her own window and ignored her thoughts.

She then felt small fingers tap on her shoulder. Lisa turned around.

"What?" Chaeyoung asked quietly. In a more curious and reserved tone. She was so cute when she was shy.

Did Lisa really just think that?

"I just... wanted to see if you wanted me to sit next to you?" Lisa answered back.

Lisa wasn't an overly confident person, only when dancing. But she would work on that.

That's when Chaeyoung nodded.

After a quick unbuckle and a seat jump, Lisa was sitting next to Chae.

Chaeyoung leaned into her, causing Lisa's heart to flip. Dang she really needed to cool it. It wasn't that much.

They remained like that for awhile.

Lisa looked forward at some point and noticed her mom eyeing her in the mirror. Lisa immediately looked down and tried to hide the fact she was blushing.

"Alright we're here." Ami said happily as she pulled into a parking spot. She turned around and looked at them.

Chaeyoung was no longer leaning on Lisa, but they were still close. Slightly scooting away when Ami looked to them.