126 ~ story of siwon

(Chae pov)

(Chae pov)

Upon reaching Siwon's house, Lisa leaned into the backseat of her car and brought out both of their overnight bags.

Handing hers over and giving her a loving smile whilst she did.

Chaeyoung was a little nervous staying the night at Siwon's.

Not because of the fact they were staying with him, but the fact it was their first time staying someplace overnight where Ami wasn't.

Momma Ami had very much became her rock just as much as Lisa had.

Lisa shut the door rather quietly and took up her hand. Kissing the back of it as they walked up to the front door.

She leaned over and kissed Lisa's cheek in response while waiting. The door opening not long after they had knocked.

"There's the loving couple." Siwon smiled to them as he beckoned them in. "Come come. I was just deciding on what we should have for dinner."

They thanked him and made their way in. Lisa opting to take their bags into the bedroom, leaving her alone with Siwon for a few.

"How are you?" He questioned her.

"I'm good. Great actually."

"You two seem really happy."

"We are, life's been good to us. Really good these past several months."

"It's looked like it with how happy you guys have been. And you know, you have to go through the downs to experience the ups. It's finally time for you two to relax."

"I never want it to end." She smiled. "You're doing good too though, right?"

Siwon smiled and nodded his head. "Yeah, all my classes are going well, especially music as you know." He winked.

She chuckled and agreed while Lisa reentered the room.

"Speaking of music, Siwon, you didn't tell me you've decided on being the full time music teacher." Lisa spoke while draping an arm around her.

"Chaeyoung told me like I already knew but I didn't you big butt." Lis pouted.

"It must have slipped my mind Lalisa, but yeah, I have." Siwon grinned. "The district was struggling to find the replacement and well, after Chaeyoung finally showed me what she could do on a guitar, I couldn't have just up and left, now could I?"

"I suppose not, since Rosie's amazing."

A faint pink brushed across her cheeks as she looked down to the floorboards.

Siwon was really proud of her the day she finally played in music. Wendy and Jisoo were proud of her too, of course. But he really was.

It was the next school day after Lisa and her sang the rendition of LOVE. After their date with Jensoo and Jiyoo. Who Lisa and her still visited from time to time.