142 ~ the father figure

(Lisa pov)

(Lisa pov)

Life is pretty crazy if you think about it. One week, you're graduating high school, starting a new chapter of your life.

Yet not even two weeks later, you're officially starting your career as a professional dancer in an entertainment company that already believes in your abilities.

Sure, they put you in a class or two to see what you could do. But luckily for herself, they saw everything they needed to in those two classes alone.

They call her, the super computer.

Catchy right?

Lisa chuckled to herself as she wiped off her forehead. Checking the time on the studio B wall and humming.

She had time to put in one more run through the choreography of the dance she was to perform in front of several BlackLabel decision makers.

There's no use denying she's nervous, because she is. She's still new, like two weeks new, yet she's already expected to learn a choreo in that span of that time and present it as if she's been training here for months.

Reason being, they believed in her.

But that also meant there was more pressure. The pressure to be as good as they think she is, or could be.

She walked forward and started the music again. Going back into position and glancing up to the camera that watched every move she did like a hawk in the corner.

The choreographer would be back to work with her tomorrow. As they did their rounds at the label, either training people in classes, or in solo projects like her own.

And she's sure they watch the footage. Or at least, someone does. To make sure she's not doing something she shouldn't.

Lisa shook her head softly while going through the choreo again. Effortlessly preforming it while she let her mind wander in the dimmed down studio lighting.

She's sure someone's been caught on their phone too much while within the label walls. Maybe that's how they get discovered and kicked out for dating? Even though companies due tend to take things to the extreme.

Luckily for her, when she was receiving her tour of TheBlackLabel after graduation, she made it clear to them she wasn't single.

And wouldn't be breaking up with her girlfriend anytime soon.

But her tour guide only smiled and mentioned that they monitor and put restrictions on artist's dating life, as they are more centered around the media. So as a signed 'dancer', she's allowed more freedom.

As long as she stayed out of scandals.

With one final spin, Lisa halted in a dead stop and blew out air from her nose. Looking at herself in the mirror ahead and smiling coyly as she approached her duffle bag.