12 ~ i'm confused about

(Lisa pov)

(Lisa pov)

Jennie was yelling Lisa's ear off through the phone. The blonde holding the phone an arms width away from her face.

"I'll give you credit for yesterday because you guys visited me but WHY DID YOU SKIP!" She yelled clearly upset.

"We had our project in sixth! Did you forget!" Jennie added. Oh crap.

"Actually I did. I'm sorry Jen."

"I'm still sick too, but I came to see you guys. And Jisoo's new car. And work on the project with you. And then you're gone and ugh."

"I know, I know. I'm sorry but there was a good reason."

"Let me guess, Chaeyoung." Jennie sighed. "I knew you were with her since she wasn't here either. What were you two doing huh?"

Lisa smiled thinking back to their time earlier. The way Chaeyoung smiled. The way she felt in her arms and how their fingers intertwined perfectly.

"We uh. We went out for some ice cream and a walk in the park."

"What?! You guys went on a date?! You like girls?!" Jennie whisper yelled. "What? Stop Jisoo. She hasn't answered me yet, let go." Jennie huffed to their other friend.

"Jendeuk I want to hear too!" Jisoo whined loud enough for Lisa to hear.

"I can't put her on speaker Chu, we're in public. Lisa why aren't you answering!" She changed to her suddenly.

"Oh," Lisa laughed. "One, it was not a date, we just hung out."

"Uh huh. Doing date stuff okay."

Lisa smiled at this. They did kind of go on one. Like an actual one. Then she remembered Jennie's second question.

"And I don't like girls... like that."

"You don't?"

"No... I don't think so."

"You don't think so? Girl you should know if you do or don't."

"Well I don't. I never really thought about it. I mean I think I'm straight."

"You think? Why are you doubting yourself? Why now?"

"I don't know." Lisa sighed. She had been thinking about this for a little while now herself.

"I guess it's because whenever I'm with her, I get this feeling."

"Like butterflies?" Jennie asked.

"Yeah I guess. Maybe. I don't think I like her like that though, I'm sure I'm just happy that she's my friend and looking a little better. More happy."

"Is she the only person you feel this way with?" Jennie asked softly. "The only person that makes you... like question yourself?"

"Yeah."