96 ~ the truth untold

(Chae pov)

(Chae pov)

The house was currently quiet at this hour. Early afternoon of a seemingly relaxing day.

No creaking of the walls or floors. No buzzing of the appliances. Even the dishwasher was silent after just being used.

The only sounds admitting from anything was the sounds of Lisa and her kisses.

Lisa was stationed between her legs. The Thai's hands on her waist and neck as she laid on top of her, kissing.

Chaeyoung pulled on Lisa's bottom lip a bit, making her girlfriend smile. The back of her neck was gripped a bit tighter as their tongues danced.

Lisa trailing wet kisses down to her breasts. Sucking on the skin between them as best as she could before Chaeyoung's top got in the way.

Her girlfriend was about to remove it when footsteps could be heard coming down the stairs.

Both of them laid frozen for a second before Lisa hopped up and sat down next to her. Chaeyoung throwing her legs over Lisa's lap and trying to act normal.

"Hey mom. You're up early." Lisa spoke, breathing a bit more than she should between each word.

"Hello girls." Ami smiled, rubbing her head. "I'm planning on going back to sleep in a bit. I was just having trouble staying asleep."

"How come?"

"Was just thinking about my daughter... and daughter in law." She spoke, taking a seat on the other side of the couch.

Chaeyoung sat upright, Lisa scooting over to her and putting a hand on her thigh.

She chuckled looking at Lis, because she seemed to be the one who was more nervous. Chaeyoung leaned in and pecked her cheek. For reassurance.

"So, these past several days you guys seemed pretty distant." Ami began, watching them. "At least, from being all romantic."

"Yeah. We kind of were." She smiled. "Lis made me a little mad?"

"Hm. Not surprised." Ami laughed. "She is my daughter."

"What's that supposed to mean?" Lisa whined.

"That you can make people mad." Ami chuckled some more. "Easily."

"Wow. Thanks."

Chaeyoung found herself giggling too. Lisa gripping her thigh and making a sad face at her.

"Baby, you know we still love you." She assured her.

"Sure..." Lisa spoke, rolling her eyes.

"Of course we love you Lis." Ami smiled. "And I love that you two are together. I've noticed you being even more chipper, if that's even possible. My daughter, putting her mind to something and holding onto it. Even if that something is helping a girl who no one cared to."