27 ~ no to drugs

(Lisa pov)

(Lisa pov)

"Stop!"

Lisa awoke and sat up in her bed. She swore she could have heard something, but it was probably just a dream.

Her phone was still in her hand from that night. She must have fallen asleep while reading their texts. Lisa checked the time and was relieved seeing it was only one in the morning.

After setting her phone on the nightstand, she closed her eyes and began drifting back off to sleep. That was until she heard a thump.

Then another one, even louder than before.

"What are those stupid cats up to?" Lisa sighed getting up. She opened her door and peered left noticing her mom's door was closed.

Suddenly, both Leo and Luca darted past Lisa's feet and took off down the hall. "Weird." She stated before starting to close her door to return to bed.

But before she could fully close it, she heard a sink running. Lisa opened the door again and looked right, down the stairs.

It was coming from the kitchen.

Lisa quietly walked down the stairs. If her mom was asleep and the cats couldn't turn on faucets, then it could only be-

"Chaeyoung?"

The brunette's figure stood over the sink. It looked like she was washing her arms. Why would she be washing her arms?

Oh my god.

"Chaeyoung!"

"I'm sorry." She sobbed. "I'm so sorry."

Lisa wrapped her arms around her from behind. She reached down, removing the knife from her hands and brought her down to the floor.

She was crying, profusely. Her entire body shaking. Lisa looked over her wounds from over Chaeyoung's shoulder.

Chaeyoung had tried to wash the blood away, but the bleeding wasn't stopping. At least not from her fresh cuts.

Luckily, Lisa got to her before she could cut too deep. In fact, Chaeyoung didn't cut herself too badly. As if she-

"I d-din't want t-to." She cried. Lisa stuffed her head down into her neck and held Chaeyoung's arms up to the brunette's own chest.

Making sure she couldn't do anything with them while Chaeyoung's head hung low in front of her.

"You're alright. I have you." Lisa spoke, muffled from being against her neck, and lightly crying from shock.

"It hu-rts. I-I can't b-breath." Chaeyoung was struggling. Lisa could feel it.

"Let's go to my room."

Chaeyoung immediately turned around once Lisa stood them up. She put her arms around Lisa's neck and stuffed her face into it.

Lisa continued doing the same with hers, while her arms wrapped around her.