21 ~ can't take them

(Lisa pov)

(Lisa pov)

"Morning momma."

"Oh morning sweety. How did you two sleep?"

Lisa paused before answering. Did she want to tell her mom that they had shared a bed? She didn't know, so she just ended up ignoring it.

"Well Chaeyoung isn't up yet so I wouldn't know. But I slept fine." Lisa walked over to her and gave her a hug before taking a seat at the counter.

"Does she seem okay though?" Ami asked.

"I guess. I'd have to see her to see."

"Well how did she look when you woke up honey?"

Lisa's heart stopped. She just looked at her. "Oh, um-"

"I know you too slept together Lis." Ami said with a smile as she put the finishing touches on their breakfast.

"I went to check up on Chaeyoung last night after getting washed up and noticed she wasn't in her room."

"I assumed she was probably talking with you, but when I knocked and entered your room, you were both asleep."

"Yeah, we didn't plan on it. It just happened."

"Oh, well it was cute. I took a photo of you two. Do you want to see it?" Ami teased, taking out her phone.

"What?! Mom! Why would you? Delete it." Lisa whined.

"No, it's cute. I even made it my wallpaper." She smirked.

"Give me it!" Lisa jumped up and reached for her mom's phone. Ami laughed and held it tight.

"Relax honey. I'm just messing with you."

Lisa reluctantly stopped and went back to her seat. "So you didn't take a photo then?" She questioned.

"No I did." Her mom answered with a bright smile on her face. "It's just not my wallpaper... yet."

"If anyone sees that, you're in big trouble." Lisa huffed.

"Why? What if I want to show Chae?"

"No mom! Do not. She'll probably feel weird and awkward and I don't want her too."

"Oh Lisa, I'm kidding. I know. Secrets safe with me." Ami walked over and pinched her cheeks. "I don't know why it bothers you so much. You seem comfortable with her?"

Lisa swallowed and smiled. "I am... It's just weird knowing you saw us, like that."

"It's not weird sweetie. You were comforting her." She cupped her face before putting portions of their breakfast onto plates.

"Mom? Um, can I ask you something?"

"Of course."

"Did you call the cops on him?"