4 ❆ Crushes and Creatures

"No."

"Nope."

"Nah."

"You make me want to puke."

"Not even close."

Hoseok stifled a laugh as he watched Jin reject every single person who tried to ask him to the ball, the elder leaving them all with sorrow expressions as they walked away from him.

"Why are you so harsh, Hyung?" he asked before stuffing some food in his mouth, it was lunch, before they had to go back to their dorms since evening classes had been cancelled due to people wanting beauty sleep to prepare for tomorrow nights ball.

Hoseok felt no need for it, finding the whole thing to be kind of stupid. He only went to dance and drink some, not actually mingle with people or get laid like many others go for.

Jin shrugged, "I'm not harsh, i'm honest, and I don't really want a date for the ball either way. I want to fly solo this year."

Hoseok nodded with understanding, his eyes following the fellow fire elementals who were seating themselves down with friends to eat. Some not eating at all and just sitting their and talking to someone.

What he didn't expect was for a person to come up behind him and tap him on the shoulder.

With a mouthful of food Hoseok turned around abruptly, obviously startled.

The female stifled a laugh by covering her mouth with her hand, she waited for Hoseok to swallow his food before greeting him, "Hi, Hoseokie!"

"Hi, Yura," Hoseok greeted, Jin watching the interaction with an obviously amused expression.

Yura looked down at her feet, pushing some of her vibrant red hair behind her ear before looking up at Hoseok with puppy dog eyes, "Hoseok, I-i was wondering if you wanted to go to the ball with me?"

Hoseok gulped, his eyes now wide. Hoseok never expressed to anyone that he was into guys, he thought he'd made it clearly obvious by being caught making out with a fellow male fire elemental once his first year.

"Um-well-you see, y-you-re pretty and all-"

"He's gay, sweetheart, move on," Taehyung stated from behind SeokJin, the male had his hands on Jin's shoulders as the two gave Yura a smirk.

Yura's eyes visibly widened before going back to normal, "O-oh." is all she responded with before walking away with flushed cheeks. She was obviously embarrassed.

Hoseok sighed, looking over at Tae and Jin, "I don't know if I should say thank you or what the fuck?"

"How about nothing," Tae suggested, stealing one of Hoseok's fries before sitting across from he and Seokjin.

"Shouldn't you be in your own section? Not that I don't enjoy you being over here," SeokJin inquired, grabbing his drink and taking a sip from it before putting it down.

Hoseok pointed at Jin, a sign of agreement.

Taehyung rolled his eyes, "It's about NamJoon and Jimin-"

"Let me guess, they're both too pussy to ask either to the ball?" Hoseok inquired, Taehyung nodding while Jin just groaned.

Seokjin played with his whisp, his eyes ablaze with orange as he watched it move around the table, "At this point i'm just going to lock them in a room together and call it a day."

Taehyung laughed, the male trying to keep his gaze away from Jin's eyes. Hoseok smirked knowingly at him.

"Jinnie," Jin already glared at Hoseok, since the male only called him Jinnie when he wanted something, "you should go knock some sense into NamJoon, get him to ask Jimin while Tae and I talk go to the mochi." he suggested, which had Jin instantly getting up, he liked knocking sense into his friends, and walking over into the earth elemental section to find Namjoon.

Since fire elementals could go everywhere else but the frost area, same vice versa.

"And when are you going to acknowledge your crush on SeokJin?" Hoseok asked Taehyung nonchalantly, watching as the male's cheeks flushed pink, "Or your crush on that Jeon boy."

Taehyung's jaw dropped before he closed it, "I-i d-don't like e-either of them!" he stammered.

Hoseok only laughed, finding his friends feeble attempt at lying amusing. Everyone in their friend group knew Taehyung had a crush on both SeokJin and Jeon Jungkook, though Hoseok and Seokjin have never really met nor interacted with him or Yoongi, Hoseok only heard of Jungkook because of Taehyung. Just like Yoongi and Jungkook didn't really know Hoseok or SeokJin, only hearing about them through the other three.

It was like they were on two separate sides of a bridge and Jimin, Taehyung, and NamJoon were the middle.

<><><>

When Min Yoongi sleeps it's almost impossible to wake him up.

He doesn't sleep much, but when he does waking him up is like asking Satan to come out of hell and personally shove his tail up your ass.

There are only certain things that will make Yoongi wake up quickly.

Jungkook screaming is one of them.

Yoongi jolted awake, almost falling out of his bed at the force. Only to be met with a horrifying sight.

Jungkook was using his water ability to try and fight away what seemed to be a human shaped out of-ice?

"YOONGI HELP PLEASE!" Jungkook pleaded, his eyes a fierce deep oceanic blue as he used the most of his water ability he could, his hands outstretched in front of him.

This ice creature had a sword that looked white and was trying to harm Jungkook with it, this ice thing looked like it wanted to kill Jungkook even though it didn't have an expression to show its true intention.

With confusion set in his mind and determination in his heart, Yoongi froze the wall of water Jungkook was making to block this ice thing. He wrapped this ice creature in more of his own ice, forcing it to stop in its tracks. For now, that's all he could do.

You can't really fight ice on ice.

Plus, Yoongi didn't have the capability to create objects with his ice like Victor did.

This ice creature also didn't even look like the same ice Yoongi wields. Yoongi's ice is blue, a light blue, but blue nonetheless. This ice creature was made out of a white ice, which to all frost elementals is pure ice. Only two frost elementals wielded that type of ice, Victor and Chaerin, which is why their hair is white and not blue.

Jungkook and Yoongi ran out of their room in nothing but their pajamas, Yoongi froze the door to try and keep that thing away from them as long as possible.

Only for them to walk into even more chaos.

a/n
Time fo da actionnn