121 ❆ Time to sleep

They stayed for two days, catching up on sleep and eating properly after almost a week of not doing so.

On Hoseok's body were multiple lines, they didn't look like cuts, just scars that almost blended in with his skin. Dion told them it was because he's been fighting internally with the Phoenix, since the balance is not awake Hoseok himself has to fight against the creature inside of him to keep the Phoenix from killing the witches trying to help them.

Hence, causing the lines to appear all over his body.

Dion has been sleeping in Fera's room for the time being, which was no surprise to the others, though it did make them gag a little when they saw the, not so subtle, hickey's. Which both of them had.

Fera's been wearing more turtle necks than usual.

While Dion didn't care.

The new Chancellor had made an announcement the day after the dome was built, telling the students everything that was going on and everything they knew as of now. She made sure to tell them not to go past the dome or their would be fatal consequences if that witch returned and they didn't have the form of protection.

After she did, everything went back to the new normal they've gotten used too.

They had formed a plan for when they went back to Caroban, since they had to go back.

Despite how much they wanted to stay in Initia.

When they went back Soyeon would have to create a coven of her own, of course it wouldn't compare to Jiwoo's, but it would be something they're not expecting. Young witches have power older witches don't, sure, the older ones have experience and have had time to perfect their craft, but younger witches have fresh power, power that could come close to theirs if trained properly.

Dion wouldn't be apart of the coven because his power is too strong of an imbalance, since when witches join a coven the others can rely on their power if needed; they can help each other much easier than if they were fighting side by side and not as a unit.

Dion would help in the fight, and he'd also help train the witches and warlocks Soyeon decides to recruit in this fight.

Which they all knew wouldn't be pretty.

On top of having a coven that Soyeon will lead, they will have the support of an army of elementals from Malchin, who had stopped by the Academy while they were making the plan. Though they knew they still needed two things if they even wanted a chance to beat Jiwoo.

One; they needed to find out how to kill her permanently.

Immortal witches can't just be burned or stabbed to death, since it was hard to get close to them and there is a chance they'd survive. They have been around for an extremely long time after all.

Second; they needed to wake up the OneeOnia.

Which would require killing Yoongi and bringing him back to life the natural way, there was no way around that.

This scared the others since they'd have to kill Yoongi on purpose.

Yoongi acted like it didn't bother him when it was mentioned, but Hoseok, Songhee, and Jungkook could see right past that act of his.

They knew he was scared.

The OneeOnia was an unpredictable creature, and there is a chance that they could kill Yoongi and do everything right to bring him back, but the Onee wouldn't show.

They just all hoped she'd use her vessel and not leave it to die.

"Why are you calling us here? Didn't we already make the plan when we get back to Caroban?" SeokJin inquired when he noticed Fera, Dion, NamJoon, Jimin, Yoongi, Jungkook, Songhee, Hayoon, Donghan, Jeongyeon, Soyeon, and Lolie in the combatant room they had already formed the plan in before.