31🔥 "...it's just a feeling"

Mmm, so aggressive

Mmm, so aggressive

Satisfied.

Was one feeling that both Yoongi and Hoseok felt as they kept their hands interlocked with each other. The feelings they had for each other growing even more as they stared at each other with amazement.

Yoongi laughed, swaying their interlocked hands together, causing Hoseok to laugh with him, "You have warm hands." Yoongi commented, his heart warm and if he could see it he would know it's smiling.

"You have cold hands," Hoseok replied, using their position and spinning Yoongi around as if they were in a ballroom and dancing, a giddy sound escaping Yoongi's pink lips as he spun freely with Hoseok guiding his movements.

Nothing was happening, they felt no burn, no frost bite, none of that mumbo jumbo the academy spewed to keep fire and frost apart from each other.

Hoseok adored the feeling of Yoongi's hands in his own, their fingers interlocking perfectly against each other. Yoongi had fairly large hands, despite how small his body was, and it felt nice against Hoseok's slightly, slightly, smaller ones.

They laughed as they walked around the length of the room, Yoongi still swaying their hands together and having too much fun. Hoseok twirled him every now and then, feeling like a Prince having his first dance with his betrothed.

Eventually, they let go, despite how much they didn't want too.

"See, I told you nothing would happen," Yoongi commented, Hoseok laughing as he nodded.

"Can't blame me for being scared though."

"I know," the frost elemental said, the smile he had never leaving his face.

The two decided before hand that everytime they made contact, they would wait 24 hours before trying something else, just in case something did happen later on in the day or in the following day. Which would mean the academy was right and they let their admiration and attraction towards each other cloud their rationality.

Before they left the roof, Yoongi grabbed Hoseok's hand again, "Night, Seokie."

Hoseok gave Yoongi's hand a squeeze, a small smile on his gorgeous face, "Good night, Yoon."

<><><>

NamJoon and Jimin were in the wind elementals room, Jimin's roommate in another part of the academy doing something Jimin didn't care for, with papers scattered across Jimin's bed.

The two were looking through what they gathered at that little room the last time they went, they haven't gone back since. Because of fear of being caught or because they didn't have the time, they couldn't pick.

"I want to know who has all this shit hidden," Jimin said, he was pacing his bedroom, his thumb between his teeth as he did. A nervous habit of his.

NamJoon nodded his head, his eyes going over the papers, "I do too, but who would?"

"Yang most likely," Jimin informed in a matter-a-fact manner, "she is the Chancellor, so no one would question her if she were to so happen place a secret tunnel in the library."

"True," Namjoon agreed, "but why?"

"Probably because she didn't want students finding it, imagine how everyone would react if they knew what we did, that witches exist and that they may be the reason we're being attacked," the wind elemental explained, "I wonder if the marshalles know or Malchin."

"They have too, it would be weird if they didn't," NamJoon looked at Jimin, "are you okay?"

Jimin shrugged, sitting himself on his bed, "It's hard keeping all of this from Taehyung, we're basically platonic soulmates yet i've been avoiding him because I know i'd spill everything the moment he says 'Hi' to me. I'm afraid i'm hurting him." a pout formed on Jimin's plump lips, he moved a stray strand of his hair as his gaze locked on NamJoon.

NamJoon sighed, "We'll tell him eventually, all of them, we just need to know what we're talking about when we do."

Jimin nodded. NamJoon, feeling bad for his smaller boyfriend, tilted Jimin's head up and pressed his lips against Jimin's. Satisfied with NamJoon's action, Jimin hummed and wrapped his arms around NamJoon's neck, causing NamJoon to press himself against Jimin; he was hovering on top of his boyfriend.

One of NamJoon's hands skimmed down Jimin's body, holding his hip as they made out.

Jimin broke the kiss for some air, NamJoon kissing down his jawline and neck, sucking lightly every now and then, causing Jimin to moan softly at the feeling.

They probably would have gone a bit farther if it wasn't for Jimin sitting up abruptly, causing NamJoon to fall off the bed with a loud thump.

"What the-"

"It's going to go after other elementals!" Jimin suddenly shouted, his chest was heaving and it wasn't from just making out with his dangerously hot boyfriend, "it's going to go after other elementals," he repeated, though his voice came out softer and in a more whispered tone.

NamJoon stood up, seating himself next to Jimin with a concerned look plastered on his face, "Minnie, what are you talking about?"

"I-i don't know it's just a feeling," Jimin grabbed a near by paper and caused a pen to fly into his hand, he began writing.

He drew Earth in one corner, Fire in another, then Frost, and Wind in the remaining corners. He crossed out Earth and Fire, after he did he looked at NamJoon, "In the book about black magik, they do go by the elements with some of their spells, to create something bigger, more dangerous. The shadows, who ever is controlling this shit, has controlled earth, meaning you, and fire, meaning Jin; it's no coincidence either, you're one of the best Earth elementals and Jin has a fire whisp. It's going after the best in each group, or someone who can do something special," Jimin explained, all of his coming to him in a gut feeling, he doesn't know where it even came from but knew to trust the feeling.

NamJoon processed Jimin's words, his heart beating hard in his chest. What Jimin was saying made total sense, for whomever this person is to send their warnings through the four elements and using the best elementals to convey it.

Why did they want to warn them, though? Was another question.

NamJoon sucked in a sharp breath when a thought crossed his mind, his heart swelling with fear, "Minnie-"

"I know," Jimin had tears in his eyes, "when it goes after wind it's going to go through me."

Jimin was the best wind elemental, he had the ability to do some things no other wind elemental could, so it would make sense that when it did go for wind it'd go for him.

That fact alone terrified the couple.

a/n
Do you think the minjoon couple is right?

DOUBLE WUBBLE UPDATE