127 ❆ Jeon Adora

"Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo are both black magik warlocks, they're a couple and take advantage of that. They mix their power a lot to amplify their attacks. The thing they use the most is these creatures called redes ligeras, which means light webs. They're beasts created out of darkness but are solidified, they are attracted to light and attack anything that is around them, they are especially attracted to the glow of an elementals eyes," this had all the elementals stirring uncomfortably in their places as Haechan explained the members of the Bulmyeol coven and what they could do.

"They made them this way on purpose, they hate elementals which is why they've always been with Jiwoo," Siyeon added, having gotten over the fear she had felt for Soyeon moments before.

"Ren is a spiritual warlock, he doesn't use creatures, instead he uses the spirit inside of someone to control them, it's a twisted way of blood magik just more harmful. Since after he does it he rips your spirit out of you, or infuses you with one that will kill you," Haechan continued, his voice even but his eyes showing slight fear as he spoke of the members. He was the one who knew the most about them.

"Taemin is a light magik warlock, he uses it to make you blind and block your senses, giving him the chance to kill you."

"Jongsuk is a playful blood magik warlock, he will control two people at a time and make them turn on each other. He enjoys watching them kill each other, and he feels no remorse when he does it."

"Sungyeol is a black magik warlock, who doesn't use shadows but the art of black magik. He doesn't fight, he makes you sick with one touch, your blood will turn black and you'll die while feeling the worst pain of your life." this made the others shudder in fear, Dion and Soyeon keeping their calm even though, deep down, they were afraid.

"Boyoung is small, but powerful, she's a light magik witch who uses illusions, they're her best friend. She makes you see what ever she wants, no matter how horrible it can be, since you can't fight for yourself, it gives them a chance to kill you."

"Seems like they all like making you weak before doing it," Hayoon pointed out, which had Haechan and Siyeon nodding because it was the truth.

Siyeon saying, "It's their favorite part."

"Dami is a blood magik witch, she uses it the way most do, to control, but she mixes black magik with her torment, kind of like Sungyeol she makes you sick, but her form of watching you die isn't the sickness, it's the fact she makes you bleed out, slowly, with no way to stop it. Your blood comes out black and you lose feeling in your limps."

"Sunmi is a spiritual witch, she uses spirits to fight instead of getting her hands dirty. You can't fight a spirit necessarily so it's kind of teasing, but they sure as hell can kill you."

"Moonbyul is a light witch, with her she uses light to burn you. She can take light from any source, including the glow of an elementals eyes and the shine from the moon and sun, with it she burns you nice and slow, she can do it quickly so there's not much time to stop her before you're getting burnt like fried chicken."

"EunJi is a blood magik witch and her form of torture is simple, she makes you bleed internally, with no way for you to stop it unless you stop her, which is difficult since she can do two things at once."

"Last but certainly not remorseful is Mimi, she's a spiritual witch and with her magik she makes you go insane. You hear voices all over you, telling you things that can make you want to rip your hair out, makes you see things, see people you love that are dead, she makes you kill yourself. In my opinion, her form of torture is the worst." Haechan finished, the others trying to hide their goosebumps and chills.