116🔥 "w-what did you do?"

Their hearts dropped.

"Please, Somin-" Hayoon began, about to start begging to the immortal female in front of her.

Somin interrupted her before she could even start, "No, Mathew shouldn't even have brought you here, I don't care!-"

"I'm not negotiating with you, hag," Donghan interrupted her this time, stepping in front of the group and giving the woman the same glare she was giving them, "this is about your good for nothing sister, so in hindsight this does have to do with your stupid ass so get the fuck off of whatever high horse you're on and atleast hear what we have to say." there was fire forming near his fingers from the annoyance radiating off of him, Hayoon taking his hand in her own to calm him down.

Hayoon looked back at Somin, a smirk now on her face, "You up for talking now?" she inquired with a small head tilt.

Somin's jaw visibly clenched, her fists doing the same. She heaved out a deep breath, saying, "Keep the Phoenix in line, boy," she looked directly at Hoseok, the younger just tensing, "or i'll put you to sleep in a millisecond." with that looming in the air, she went back in the house, the others taking that as an invitation.

As they tied the horses saddle handles, Hoseok wondered how Somin even knew he was the Phoenix when BM didn't even realize it when he saw him.

Weird.

Eventually they all gathered in the house, which was surprisingly big on the inside, a complete opposite to the way it looked like a small cottage on the outside. They all assumed it must've been some witchy power.

They saw that same girl with short black hair, she had a small smile on her face as she welcomed them, "Hi, i'm Jeon Soyeon, sorry about my mom, hopefully your experience with my father was better."

Jimin smiled, shaking his head fondly, "Your dad was a delight," he looked over at where Somin was sitting, clearly arguing with BM, "your mother was a bump." he put it nicely, the rest knowing how honest Jimin could be at times, were thankful that he filtered himself.

All of them sat where they could and stood if they didn't feel like sitting, Hoseok sat down since he was afraid he'd be more likely to do something if he was standing. Yoongi sat beside him, of course, and held Hoseok's hand in his own, when he interlocked their fingers Hoseok felt a shot of cold go up his arm and throughout his body; which caused his body to un-tense and relax almost automatically.

He leaned his head on Yoongi's shoulder, muttering, "w-what did you do?"

Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows while looking over at Hoseok, "Huh?"

Before Hoseok could explain what he meant, Somin and the others began talking.

"What do you want?" she asked, BM face palming at her tone of voice but deciding to just keep his agony towards the situation within himself. Soyeon was sitting on a near by chair, since the living room was connected too the dining room.

Hayoon decided to be the voice of the group, "Jiwoo, your little sister, she's planning to genocide all elemental kind and we want your help. She's your blood relative and we were wondering if you could talk her down potentially."

Somin scoffed, shaking her head and moving her hair out of her face, "I haven't seen Jiwoo in years, her and I don't get along, so i'm afraid I can't help you."

"B-but-"

"I can't."

"Why?" Jimin suddenly shouted, glaring at the woman in front of him, "why can't you help us take down YOUR sister?"