*132 ☾ Love me love me now

Uh

Y'all got 3 Smuts coming at you today Heh-You unholy muda fuckasSoooooooooooooooooooooooYOONGI AND HOSEOK ARE FINALLY FUCKING *celebration noises*AFTER 57 CHAPTERS OF THEM NOT DOING SOThey gonna get to  🌚Got some Bitey bitey, tension wension, edg...

Heh-
You unholy muda fuckas
Sooooooooooooooooooooooo
YOONGI AND HOSEOK ARE FINALLY FUCKING
*celebration noises*
AFTER 57 CHAPTERS OF THEM NOT DOING SO
They gonna get to  🌚
Got some
Bitey bitey, tension wension, edgy edgy cry cry, and fuckey wucky doo da
Here is some hobi water

Y'all got 3 Smuts coming at you today Heh-You unholy muda fuckasSoooooooooooooooooooooooYOONGI AND HOSEOK ARE FINALLY FUCKING *celebration noises*AFTER 57 CHAPTERS OF THEM NOT DOING SOThey gonna get to  🌚Got some Bitey bitey, tension wension, edg...

YOONGI IS FOOCKING HOSEOK
Round 1 *in a race car announcers voice* FRICK FRACK
18+ Content Ahead
NOT FOR SOFT STANS
If you're uncomfortable please exit
(☞ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)☞ 🚪
(yes title is reference to Make Me Go by Twice A BOP)
For Sinners
Enjoy :)

"You're a dickhead, y'know that?"

Yoongi rolled his eyes as he shut and locked the door, the elder facing Hoseok and crossing his arms over his chest, "Why am I a dickhead when it was for your best interest, asshole?!" he inquired as he walked closer to Hoseok.

Hoseok just smirked, he stood his ground against his older boyfriend, "You could've warned me instead of kissing me and sticking a fucking needle in my neck." he retaliated, Yoongi now standing right in front of him and glaring.

The elder's eyes were narrowed and his aura screamed he was annoyed, "I. Did. It-" he poked Hoseok's chest with every word he said, forcing the younger to walk backwards as he walked forward, ".To. Protect. You. And. The. Stupid. Phoenix. You. Ignorant. Bitch." with his final word Hoseok's knees hit the bed, causing him to sit down on it with Yoongi standing inbetween his legs.

Hoseok looked up at Yoongi, since he was standing and Hoseok was sitting down, "You've gotten feisty, calling me a bitch and all." he chided, provoking Yoongi purposely.

Yoongi's jaw clenched at his words, "Shut up, Hoseok."

Hoseok smirked, his hands moving to Yoongi's hips and pulling him closer, "Make me."