120 ☾ First loves

The tension in Fera's office, made all of them stir uncomfortably as Fera's gaze was locked on the embarrassed warlock

Well, everyone felt awkward besides Lolie, who was in her own world as she admired Fera's office.

"I'm glad to have my fire babies back and safe, but what brings you guys back?" Fera asked, her palm holding her chin up as her gaze moved away from Dion and to NamJoon, who she knew was the main leader of the group.

NamJoon smiled, not bothered by Fera's gaze since she, as much as to the others, was like a mother to him, "Lolie, Soyeon, and Dion will be creating two domes around the Academies perimeter, one to keep her shadows from coming in, and the other to keep black magik away from here in general. By doing this it keeps the elementals safe, since Jiwoo may come back to the Academy to attack again." he explained, Fera nodding along with his words.

"I like it, sounds like a good plan," she agreed to it, since she wanted to keep the students safe and if this was the way to do it then so be it, she then looked at Dion, "what do you have to do?"

Dion gave her the same strong gaze she was giving him, the rest suffocating because of their obvious tension.

Whether sexual or not, they couldn't decipher it.

"You need to tell us how much you want protected, since the students won't be allowed to go past the dome which won't be visible except to the people inside. If they break out, it creates space for black magik to come through," he told her, the two seeming to have a mini staring contest as they looked at each other.

"Okay, fuck this shit," Jimin exclaimed, walking over to the two and pointing at both of them, "what is up with you two? First fire momma-" Fera awed at the nickname, a cute pout forming on her face as she placed a hand over her heart, "-kicks you in the stomach and then we all just walked into the office like nothing happened." Jimin gave her a cheeky smile when he noticed her reaction to the nickname.

Fera leaned back in her chair, her arm on the arm rest as she tilted her head at Dion, "Dion and I were a couple, he was my first love." she responded nonchalantly, her bluntness made Dion's eyes widen as he looked at the elementals behind him, whose hair was back to their original colors.

"WHAT?!" Seokjin screeched, obviously confused as he looked between the two, now known as, ex-lovers, "how? Dion's a warlock and you're a fire elemental."

"Yeah, Dion, how did I meet you if you're a warlock?" Fera inquired, her tone was taunting and she feigned a confused expression.

Dion clenched his jaw, sighing before he responded, his gaze on Fera as he did, "My mother sent me to Aesthete years ago, because things in Caroban were dangerous. Since my hair is black she made it brown, since it was an easy color to touch up and if my roots started growing then it wouldn't be too obvious i'm not an elemental."