68 ❆ Questions and Commands

Akida sat at her desk, playing with a pen as she waited for the four people she requested to see, impatience visible in her features.

She had lots of questions and requests.

Her long silver hair was resting on her left shoulder, she had changed her clothes and tried her best not to look stressed nor sleep deprived.

Even though she was both.

Soon enough, Kim NamJoon, Min Yoongi, Kim SeokJin, and Kang Songhee were all standing in her office with annoyed expressions, Songhee's eyes red and puffy from what Akida could only assume was crying.

She couldn't deny she even felt sympathy for the poor girl.

Her and Hayoon must have been good friends.

Fera was the only official that stayed in the room, Akida not really caring about her presence as she placed her hands on her desk and chuckled towards the four students in front of her. Akida's expression bewildered yet anyone was still able to see authority in her brown eyes.

There was a beat of silence before Akida began speaking, more like yelling.

"What in the living hell was that stunt with Jung Hoseok?" she inquired, her fiery gaze fixed on Namjoon, who had his arms resting at his sides, "and I suggest you don't lie, I have already had a long day and my patience has worn thin."

NamJoon rolled his eyes, not caring for the disrespect that one action conveyed, "Jin and I brought Hoseok back to life-"

"Obviously," Akida interrupted, annoyed,  "how?" she asked, even though she knew the answer.

NamJoon pretended to think about it, when in reality he was just thinking of a way to say how they did it without revealing to Akida he knew about her secret library, "All elementals have a sort of thing that goes with them, Frost have water creatures, Earth have gods like Demeter and Persephone, Wind also has gods and creatures, while fire has a phoenix. Phoenix's rise from ashes, so I put two and two together, my desperation clouding the thought of it actually working or not. So, I grabbed the closest fire elemental, which happened to be Jin Hyung, and he burned Hoseok's dead body to ash with his whisp." NamJoon sighed, crossing his arms as he stared at Akida, maintaining eye contact with her the entire time he spoke.

"We waited and waited, I didn't think it would work in the first place and that my small theory was proven wrong, until it did work. I was just as surprised to see it did as everyone else on that field. The rest you know, don't you, Chancellor?" NamJoon inquired, raising an eyebrow towards Akida as he resisted the urge to smirk. SeokJin trying not to laugh from beside him.

Akida bit the inside of her cheek, shaking her head softly out of disbelief. She knew NamJoon was bright, though didn't realize he was that smart.

That, or he was a fantastic liar.

Little did she know he was both.

She nodded while leaning back in her chair, "That was smart, and i'm thankful your theory worked, hopefully we can inform others about it and hear what others ones you may have," she chided with full sarcasm in her tone, turning to Yoongi, "now you-"

Yoongi audibly groaned as he threw his head back, he didn't want to be here.

Akida rolled her eyes at him, "You touching Hoseok was completely unacceptable, and the excuse i've already been giving the other students and members is that since Hoseok was dying, it didn't matter if you touched him or not-"

"So you placed another lie on top of your original one?" Yoongi asked while tilting his head to the side, Akida glaring at him, "I know the fire and frost thing isn't true-"

"Sure you do," she interrupted him, not wanting to hear anymore of what he was going to say, partly because she didn't want him to mention anything pertaining to her daughter and Joonwae, "When someone asks you how you could touch Hoseok, you will say exactly what i've said before-"

"Like hell I will-"

"It's either you do that or I will do everything in my power to keep you and Jung Hoseok separated from each other," Akida threatened while slamming her hand on the table, her gaze serious and locked on Yoongi's deadly one, Yoongi's heart was beating out of his chest at her words.

She truly was a bitch.

NamJoon looked at Yoongi, "Yoon, just listen to her," he muttered, his tone screaming at Yoongi that they'll figure it out later.

Yoongi clenched his jaw, nodding in Akida's direction before looking somewhere else, not wanting to look into the woman's eyes out of fear he'll gauge them out using his ice.

Akida smirked at him before switching her gaze to Songhee, who had been looking down at her feet the entire time Yang was speaking to the others. "Did you know?" is the first thing she asked her, her tone wasn't harsh, nor threatening, it was calm, though not comforting.

Songhee looked up at Yang, her gaze sharp, which surprised the elder woman, "No, I didn't."

"Hayoon didn't show any signs of odd behavior before the attack? did she say anything to you, threaten you-"

"I said, no!" Songhee shouted, her eyes going into their oceanic blue before she calmed herself down. Her eyes now glossed over, though no tears escaped, "I'm sorry, I'm just-" she sighed, "no, no she didn't."

Yoongi looked over at his child hood friend with sympathy, at the woman he loved like a sister. He couldn't imagine the pain she must be feeling after Hayoon's betrayal.

Akida nodded, sitting up in her chair, her eyes locking on Yoongi, "Min Yoongi you will say nothing about how you are able to touch Jung Hoseok, you will say that it was because he was dying and that he is your good friend and it hurt you to see him that way so you acted without thinking. You and Hoseok will stay away from each other and make sure I don't ever see you two together; am I understood?"

Fera even clenched her jaw at Akida's words, not liking how she spoke to Yoongi.

Yoongi, though he wanted to saw her head off, nodded without saying a word of protest. He walked out of her office, waiting outside of it because he wanted to talk to Songhee, he wanted her to confide in him, he wanted to be there for her.

Akida turned to NamJoon, who glared right back at her, "NamJoon-ssi, I'm not dumb and I know you're not either, quit your re-search before I make you regret it. What you did for Hoseok was nothing more than stupid, you should've left him dead."

Fera's blood began to boil in her veins, literally, she looked down at her boots as she clenched her fists. Her eyes going into their orangish red.

NamJoon didn't say a word as he walked out, because he knew if he opened his mouth it wouldn't be pretty.

"Songhee, you and I will be speaking later on in the week, I know you knew something about Hayoon." With that, Akida stood, Fera walking out with Songhee before she ended up exploding in her office from anger.

Once Songhee walked out, Yoongi walked up to her.

The two didn't utter a word as she collapsed in Yoongi's arms.