6 ❆ Fear and MalChin

Blood. Sweat. And tears.

The sound of elementals sobbing over the death of people close to them, some shaking from fear of what just happened to them all, and others still too weak to even stand on their own two feet without assistance.

They were all gathered in the ball room, coincidentally, since it was one of the biggest places in the school to house all the students. Chancellor Yang was up near the throne area, where council members commonly sat, with her marshalle's surrounding her. They were in deep discussion as the rest of the students continued with their hysteria.

Cashel, the Earth marshalle, had not joined the fight since he was busy rapidly growing healing herbs. Earth elementals had the ability to grow herbs that healed wounds or helped out infections, just like how they could grow poisonous plants.

He was weaving around the students, having them drink a certain mix that helped their weak bodies, rubbing on them a paste that helped with open wounds, and feeding them calming herb to help some of the nerves that were spinning all across the room. He was tired, clearly, since he'd been doing this since Chancellor Yang made the order to report to the ball room.

Yoongi hissed as Cashel applied the paste on the wound on his arm, he was cut by one of the wind creatures, they were wielding it fast enough to injure the skin and Yoongi was an unlucky victim.

"And you're positive none of those fire creatures touched you?" Cashel asked him for the hundredth time, Yoongi nodding once more, he had to keep from rolling his eyes.

"Yes, Cashel, none of them touched me," he assured the elder male, who nodded and proceeded to walk away to another injured student.

Everyone was freaking out, and it was with good reason, none of them have a reason for why this happened. Some people even lost friends close to them, which must have hurt like hell watching your friend die in front of you.

Yoongi walked over to NamJoon, Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook, Taehyung holding his head in his hands as he sobbed relentlessly. Yoongi quirked an eyebrow, clearly confused, "What happened?"

NamJoon looked over at Yoongi was sad eyes, "Hoseok, the fire elemental you saw with Jin yesterday-" Yoongi already didn't like the beginning of this sentence, his heart now aching for a reason he wasn't aware of, "got some of that inky poison in his mouth, and now Tae is blaming himself for it since Hoseok was protecting him."

"IT IS MY FAULT!" Taehyung yelled, tears rolling down his full cheeks, his eyes red and puffy, with his lips cast in a firm pout. "He could die because of me, Hyung, how do you not understand this?!"

"He's going to be fine," a voice stated from a distance, Taehyung's gaze turning to SeokJin, the other fire elemental keeping his distance since Yoongi and Jungkook were there, "Cashel was able to give him a healing remedy in time, he's just sleeping since he used a lot of his ability."

Thank namjesus, Yoongi thought, he had saved Hoseok and didn't want the male to die in the end either way.

Taehyung cried a sound of relief, the male getting up and running over to Seokjin. He hugged Jin with all his might, basking in the comforting aura that always seemed to surround Jin where ever he went. Jin smiled, hugging Taehyung back with the same amount of compassion, his arms wrapping around Tae's waist.

He went as far as pecking the crown of Taehyung's head, he cupped Taehyung's pink cheeks as he told him, "Now stop worrying, he's going to be alright. Worry about strengthening yourself again, understand me?"

Taehyung nodded with a small smile, watching SeokJin walk away from him and over to the other fire elementals.

Jimin was smirking, well aware of Taehyung's crush on Seokjin and Jungkook. What Taehyung missed but the others didn't, was Jungkook spating out, "I hate him." as SeokJin walked away and Taehyung back towards the group.