143🔥 The waiting game and A severed arm

Soyeon started at the spell Eric had given her, the warlock had wrote it down on a piece of paper instead of ripping it or showing it to Soyeon from the book he saw it on.

The spell was one that would help her contact her mother despite not knowing where she is.

She'd have to write her message on a piece of paper and use her own blood to write Jiwoo's name and her own name, then burn the paper and pray Jiwoo would get it.

"What do I even say?" Soyeon inquired, in the kitchen of Dion's home while the others either slept or lounged around, since it was almost 2 am.

Dion hummed, "Bargain with her, say for Haechan's life you'll give her the information she wants, even though you won't but she doesn't know that. Set up a location on your terms, if she's the least bit honorable, she'll show up." he said, Soyeon nodding as she grabbed a pencil and began writing her message. 

After she did she cut her palm and held it over a small wooden bowl, once she deemed it enough blood to write with she held a cloth over the wound and would heal it after the message was sent out.

She dipped a quill pen into it and wrote her mothers name, then wrote hers beside it. When she finished she held the paper up and burned it with a match while muttering the spell the book stated, since using elemental fire could alter the spell and make it not do what she wants.

Once it was done, Lolie healed her wound and they all let out deep breaths.

Now, they just had to hope Jiwoo show.

<><><>

"Shouldn't she be here by now?" Soyeon exasperated as she crossed her arms over her chest and jutted her hip out.

Dion chuckled, standing tall next to her with his hands behind his back, "Patience, Soyeon, your mother is an over a thousand year old witch. She may have got caught up in traffic." he joked, which had Soyeon scoffing as she shook her head fondly.

The two were near the abandoned library that was close to Soyeon's old home, the one BM and Somin raised her in and the one where she formed the Moira coven. She chose this place because it was familiar and far enough from where they were currently staying.

The sun had just risen and was making it's way up into the sky, Dion ready with the spell that would allow him to capture a shadow. Which wasn't going to be easy but they had to try.

Now, they were just waiting for Jiwoo to hopefully show.

When she did Soyeon could feel her heart racing in her chest.

The ground underneath her showed an inky black as a portal opened in front of her, and out came Jeon Jiwoo, the infamous leader of the Bulmyeol coven and one of the most powerful witches in Caroban history.

And Soyeon's mother.

Jiwoo walked closer to them, a sinister smirk on her face as she did. Her long black and white hair was let down loosely and she was wearing leather gloves on her hands, though the biggest thing that was off about her.

Was the fact her shadows were no where in sight.

And Dion's suspicion of that fact showed clearly on his face.

"Something wrong, warlock?" Jiwoo inquired as she looked at Dion, her head tilting and eyebrow raising as her dragon like eyes stared into his.

Dion shook his head, a subtle smirk on his face, "Not at all."

Jiwoo hummed, her gaze shifting to Soyeon, "Hello, darling." she greeted, though made no move to walk closer to Soyeon and Soyeon showed no sign of joy in her features when she saw Jiwoo.