114 ☾ "...it's hidden."

"This isn't fair!" Jimin whined as he curled in on himself, NamJoon cuddling him but not providing much warmth from the action, "Yoongi Hyung literally has a heater with him!"

Hoseok raised an eyebrow from where he was holding Yoongi, his expression confused, "I don't know whether I should be offended that you just called me a heater, or not?" Yoongi laughed from where his head was in the crook of Hoseoks neck as Hoseok kept his arms wrapped around his waist.

Jimin huffed, rolling his eyes as Namjoon held him closer, "consider it a compliment."

It's been close to three days since they left Academy Initia and ventured off deep into Aesthete to find the land of the witches, Caroban. They would ride all during the day, taking breaks to feed the horses or try and eat something themselves; then when they noticed the sun was setting, they would find a place to rest for the night.

The way they slept was simple, kind of.

Jeongyeon or NamJoon would create make-shift stables for the seven horses with them, making sure they had enough room between them so they wouldn't feel cramped. Then they'd make themselves a dome like home using vines and branches from the wielding the others did with the Earth. In it was enough room for all of them to sleep, and they made sure to have a small hole since they'd make a fire to try and keep warm.

Once the dome and makeshift stables were done, NamJoon, Jeongyeon, and sometimes Taehyung, would create a huge dome over them to keep the horses protected along with themselves, in case anyone were to find them. Yoongi and Hayoon creating spikes of ice to keep people away and they'd hear if someone was trying to get by them. Taehyung brought in fireflies using his Earth abilities so they'd have a natural form of light instead of just fire.

The problem with it all was the fact it was cold, since the fire would eventually give out and they'd fall into a cold state.

Except for the ones who had Fire elementals with them.

Hence why Yoongi wasn't cold at night, neither were Jungkook or Tae, or Hayoon and Jeongyeon.

Frost elementals didn't mind the cold, but they liked warmth as much as everyone else.

So Yoongi basked in Hoseok's warmth when they cuddled next to each other at night.

Since Hoseok was really, really, really, warm.

"Tomorrow," Ilsung mumbled, have asleep but still able to communicate, "we all need to bathe or something, it's starting to stink." with those final words falling out of his lips, he fell alseep; back to back with the already sleeping Songhee.

Others who were still awake hummed, agreeing with him.

They really did need to bathe or something.

<><><>

"DO NOT HAVE SEX IN THE FUCKING MAKESHIFT BATH! BATHE AND THEN OUT!" Jeongyeon screamed at all of them, especially the couples who were all turning red at her words.

The following morning they were able to find a spring thanks to Ilsung and his vibrations, and thankfully it wasn't too off course from where they were going.

They were so close to Caroban it was overwhelming, so they definitely didn't want to go too off course.

Songhee made sure the water didn't have any toxins, sicknesses, or lurking animals in it, and cleared the water up for them since murky water was creepy. NamJoon, being the powerful Earth Elemental he is, raised the ground of the spring so they could stand and didn't have to keep themselves afloat. While Jeongyeon rapidly grew Saponin plants they could use as soaps and infused them with a rosy scent using roses.