*134 🔥Don't need nobody else when it feels this good

*me after writing 3 chapters of smut that are all over 1000 words*

WE ARE ON ROUND 3 OF FRICK FRACK SEXY TIME WITH SOPE AND OUR FINAL ROUND
THEY WILL BE SWITCHING MID WAY THROUGH
(☞ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)☞
ITS SHOWER SEX TIME
We got some
Fucky against Mr. Wally, take em from behind da wind, and some nice bath time wid sope soap 😔✊🏼
We all need Jesus
Like- anyting holy-

 Wally, take em from behind da wind, and some nice bath time wid sope soap 😔✊🏼We all need Jesus Like- anyting holy-

Yoongi and Hoseok stumbled over each other as they went to the bathroom.

Their lips were pressed messily against each other with Yoongi's hands on Hoseok's waist and Hoseok's hands threaded in Yoongi's hair, Yoongi pushed the door open with his foot since it wasn't closed all the way in the first place while Hoseok turned on the light by hitting the wall until he finally pressed the switch.

They laughed against each other's lips when they almost fell, the two finally pulling away from each other and just basking in the feeling of having the other so close again.

Hoseok's hand slid from Yoongi's hair to his cheekbone, his thumb caressing the skin softly, "You're so beautiful," he expressed, able to feel Yoongi's skin warm under his touch as he blushed into a hue of pink like the sunset does in the evening.

Yoongi placed his hand over the one Hoseok had on his face, he looked at his boyfriend with one of his signature smiles, "Says you," he retaliated, which had Hoseok chuckling as he pressed their lips together again.

The fire elementals hands went down Yoongi's back, causing the frost elemental to shiver against him as Hoseok let his warm hands rest against the small of his back. Yoongi wrapped his arms around Hoseok's neck and pulled the male closer to him, both of them groaning when their fronts pressed against each other.

Hoseok moved his hands over Yoongi's ass and rested them on the back of his thighs before lifting the elder up off the ground.

Yoongi moaned into his mouth, his legs wrapping around Hoseok's slim waist as his hands went into the fire elementals fire-y orange hair and tugged on it. Their tongues were already brushing against each other, having a silent battle though not caring for whom came out victorious in the end.