63🔥 Reluctancy and Comfort

Cashel sighed, staring at the two as he turned to the others, his arms crossed over his chest,  "They refuse to leave his side, no matter what I tell them or how much I try to convince them to get some of their own rest."

NamJoon was sitting in a chair, his head resting against the bed as he held one of Jimin's hands in his own, tears still slowly running down his cheeks as he tried to stop his crying. While Taehyung was seated on the bed, Jimin's other hand in his own as he prayed and prayed his sun soul would wake up, fresh tears still running down Tae's cheeks at the possibility of losing him.

Cashel deemed Jimin's injuries much worse when he got a better look at them. Jimin had cuts all over his body, some deeper than others though they all were deep enough to draw blood. Jimin had stitches on all the cuts that were too deep to heal on their own, and Cashel added an herb that would help his body heal itself faster; he also added that to his other cuts and bruises.

Jimin was still unconscious.

The fact that Jimin may die did cross Cashel's mind once, and he did tell the others that, but he told them it was highly unlikely since Jimin doesn't have bleeding on the inside of his body, and he's just in a coma. The only reason Cashel believes Jimin won't die in his sleep, is because he's breathing on his own.

Taehyung stared at his best friends beat up face, his hand moving to caress his cheek, "Minnie, please, don't die on me." Taehyung pleaded, holding Jimin's hand tightly in his own. He kept trying to trigger their connection, but it wouldn't work no matter how hard he tried, which is why he was so worried.

Tae didn't see that as a good sign, and Cashel doesn't know enough about Sun souls to give the younger a logical reason as to why he couldn't connect to Jimin like he used too. All he could say to appease the youngers worries is that since Jimin's body is healing and it may not be strong enough to connect with him.

SeokJin stepped further into his room towards his boyfriend while Jungkook, also his boyfriend, trailed behind him. The others had been outside the room, not wanting to all go inside to not over bare Cashel.

Jin caressed Tae's back, crouching down and forcing the younger to look at him, "Taehyungie-"

"I'm not leaving-"

"I'm not asking you too," SeokJin interrupted Tae, making Taehyung look into his eyes by grabbing his chin, "I'm telling you too. You need to take care of yourself, what assistance are you going to be to Jimin when you're worried, un-bathed, haven't eaten, and dehydrated? Tell me?"

Tears welled up in Taehyung's brown eyes, the younger falling into SeokJin's arms while Jungkook moved to wrap his arms around both his lovers. Jungkook kissed Taehyung's head, "Jimin Hyung is going to okay, Tae, he's stronger than you think." he comforted.

Tae chuckled softly as he wiped his tears, caressing Jungkook's cheek as he leaned into Jin's chest, "Yo..You called him Hyung."

This caused Jungkook to nod with a laugh, he was keeping his own tears in, "Please, Tae, take care of yourself. You can see him in the morning, I promise."

SeokJin nodded, agreeing with Jungkook. After more convincing and Jungkook threatening to pick Tae up and drag him to his bedroom, Taehyung gave in. He kissed Jimin's forehead before being dragged back to his bedroom by his two boyfriends.

Hoseok and Yoongi approached NamJoon, who had just been staring at Jimin's unconscious face with a guilt struck expression. Jimin was on his back, his hands on either side of him, and his chest rising and falling slowly as he slept. He looked... Peaceful despite his wounds.

"NamJoon," Hoseok called softly, placing his hand on the younger's shoulder to get his attention.

NamJoon spoke before he continued, tears already pricking his eyes, "I know," he already knew they were going to say there wasn't much he could've done and that he needs to take care of himself too, but he didn't care about any of that, he just wanted Jimin to open his eyes and smile at him, kiss him, and tell him that he loves him.

He wanted Jimin to be okay.

Yoongi sighed, catching NamJoon's gaze, "We'll give you a couple more minutes, then we're going to drag you to the room too."

A small smile showed on NamJoon's features as he nodded, relieved when he finally heard the door click shut and he could cry.

Though he was startled when he heard a different one open.

Akida walked into the room, her expression serious as always, Cashel having just applied the same herb to the small cuts on her neck in the opposite room far far away from Jimin and where the others were.

Cashel knew how much they hated her.

NamJoon stared at her, swallowing his pride and saying, "Thank you." as he squeezed Jimin's hand in his own.

Akida raised an eyebrow, Cashel walking back into his office for a moment, "For what?"

NamJoon resisted the urge to roll his eyes, "For saving him... I know how much you don't really like us, so thank you-"

"I still don't like you-"

"Trust me," Namjoon interrupted, his glossy dragon eyes looking into hers, "The feelings mutual."

Akida scoffed, shaking her head softly, she didn't bother responding to NamJoon as she just walked out of the room completely. Cashel finally coming back in and urging NamJoon to go get some rest, assuring him that Jimin would be okay.

Reluctantly, he went, Hoseok and Yoongi making sure he went to his bedroom that he happened to share with the equally as heart broken Taehyung.

The moment NamJoon walked into his dorm room, he broke down completely, Taehyung rushing to comfort him because he could only begin to imagine the pain NamJoon was going through; he knows NamJoon is just as hurt as he is.

That night, they comforted each other.

a/n
A bit of a mellow chapter before you all kill me :)