86 ❆ She knows

NamJoon held Jimin's waist as the shelf closed behind them, Jimin silently thanking his boyfriend for the support.

They had just gone into the secret tunnel that led to the library Yang was so determined to keep hidden from others. They had gone in to try and find something about the phoenix for Jin, and to try and find something about witches in general. Jimin had insisted on creating the sound barrier, even if NamJoon didn't want him too, and was now feeling pretty weak from doing so.

Jimin hated it, because it made him feel useless to his lover and friends, he could barely do anything with his ability without feeling exhausted afterward.

"How are you feeling, Minnie?" NamJoon asked as they walked down, Jimin humming as he tried not to lean all his weight into his boyfriend.

"Fine, just tired, like usual," Jimin replied, sighing after he answered Joon's question.

The two hadn't been inside of the secret library in what felt like years, the place seeming foreign to them as they walked into it. The couple looked around the area as if it was their first time ever being in there.

"Can you believe it's been 8 months since the first attack?" Jimin inquired as he walked away from NamJoon and looked around the area.

NamJoon shook his head, mimicking his boyfriend on the otherside of the room, "Nope, and how long has it been since Yoongi and Hoseok got together?"

Jimin thought about it, tilting his head to either side before answering, "I don't know, either 5 or 6 months. It seems like they've been together longer, I feel bad, they've been through so much."

"Very true, though, they are shadow soulmates, so they've had a connection from the start." NamJoon stated while looking around the library, he walked up to Jimin, wrapping his arms around his boyfriend's waist, "we may not be soulmates, but I feel like we've been together for years."

Jimin smiled his mesmerizing eye smile as he wrapped his arms around NamJoon's neck, "We're soulmates in our own way, Joonie." NamJoon smiled at the comment, leaning in and kissing his boyfriend's plump lips tenderly.

They pulled away after a couple seconds, now looking around for books that had anything to do with the phoenix.

Jimin, as he was bent down looking at the lower shelves, said, "You know, we need to thank Ilsung for what he said at the assembly... you know-"

"Yeah," NamJoon agreed, Jimin not needing to finish his statement, "We really do." there was a small edge to NamJoon's voice, Jimin shaking his head with a slight smile at the familiar, yet not heard often, sound.

"You can't be jealous of him, NamJoonie, I'm with you, not him," Jimin stated, not having to look at his boyfriend to know NamJoon was clenching his jaw.

Ja Ilsung was the Earth elemental that defended them the day of the assembly, where Chaerin unfortunately died. The Academy has been on high alert, it's been about a week and a half since then and there has been no attack, which relieved the students and superiors, but scared them all the same.

Ilsung is also the person that once took Jimin to the Mystic fall, before he and NamJoon got together of course. It was around the time the two were too chicken to say anything about their feelings. It was Ilsung's first year and Jimin's second, they did have sex, and they did have a thing, but it didn't last.

Jimin is still good friends with Ilsung, the younger gave him no reason to not be friends with him. He was the same age as Jungkook.

NamJoon has been jealous ever since, even if he was now with Jimin and Ilsung wasn't.