101🔥 "Everyday of my miserable life."

Yang's office felt big when there were only about three to five people in it, though, when you tried to fit close to ten people it felt more like a they were in a bathroom stall.

Akida was at her desk, visibly choleric, Fera was annoyed while sitting in one of the chairs, Jimin was pressed against NamJoon; SeokJin was sitting down in the other chair, man spreading without a care, with Jungkook holding one of his shoulders and Taehyung's hand on the other; Hoseok was back-hugging Yoongi, he refused to let him go; and Songhee was standing with her arms crossed as she partook in the glaring contest they were all having with Akida.

The cats out of the bag and has run too far for Akida to catch.

Her anger was beyond anything the others have witnessed, but they didn't care, because the truth was out and now they didn't have to hide anymore.

She'd rather protect this good for nothing secret than let fire and frost make contact, which could be a potential advantage for them.

"Why, why did you have to do that?!" she yelled, frustration feeding her tone, "now it's going to be so difficult for me to say something to cover this up-"

"Don't," Hoseok intervened, glaring at her from where he was holding Yoongi, "you can't hide it anymore, I saved his life. What? You're going to kill us like Joonwae? Or push one of us to kill ourselves like you did with your own daughter, Akane?"

The confusion that soon settled into realization was almost comical to watch, Akida's fists clenched, her eyebrows furrowed, and the vein in her forehead pulsed, "You-"

"We know everything," Songhee interrupted, not even giving Akida the chance to say anything, "We know Akane was your and Malchin's daughter, we know you killed Joonwae in front of your daughter to prove some sick point, and we know Akane killed herself because you killed her shadow soulmate in cold blood."

Yang broke eye contact with the girl, a lump forming in her throat as they just revealed every little thing she tried so hard to keep hidden.

"What you don't know though..." Songhee continued, catching Akida's attention once more in her fly trap of information, "is Malchin tried to bring her back using black magik," Yang's eyebrows furrowed at that, she opened her mouth to say something but Songhee kept going, "and what he doesn't know is he succeeded."

Akida's eyebrows furrowed deeper, the woman's expression baffled, she couldn't believe what they were implying, "Are you saying-"

"Akane's alive Akida," Jimin finished for her, his brown eyes looking into Akida's with power that almost made the elder woman shudder, "she is the one attacking the academy with a witch, her twins, and an earth elemental. Hayoon is your grand-daughter and you have a grand-son. Akane was pregnant with Joonwae's kids when she killed herself. She's attacking the academy to get revenge against you for what you did to Joonwae."

Slowly, Akida's fists un-clenched, her eyebrows un-furrowed, and her lips parted, her expression setting into one of disbelief and pain. Tears threatened to spill out of her eyes, but she kept them at bay. She looked down at her desk, her breaths coming out harsh, everything she was hearing sounded completely unreal. Almost like a nightmare she never wanted to live.

Her daughter has been alive this entire time?

And not only that, she had children?

On top of that, Akane was attacking the academy to get revenge against her, she was hurting all these innocent kids because of what Akida did all of those years ago?

She sighed, a defeated one, she looked at all of them, her expression fading into one of neutrality, "What else do you all know?"

Jimin proceeded to explain to her the warnings, what they meant, and how she was going for powerful elementals in each group or ones who had something special about them. They told her about the shadow witch, Akida telling them she already knew about witch-craft.