36 ❆ "Did I fall asleep?"

The blue sky laid placidly against the Earth, the clouds playing around, spinning, separating, moving across the tranquil sky who allowed them to move as they pleased. The sun shined over the elementals on the Earth, giving some of mother nature it's light so she may help things grow bigger, stronger. Though, the sun focused on the pair of lovers laying on the grass with their hands blocking the sun from shining on their eyes too much.

Don't fret sweet couple, the childish clouds will help you block some of the suns light.

Jimin moved his hand as two clouds blocked the sun, a sigh of relief escaping his plump lips.

He and NamJoon were in their special spot, just laying on the grass as they watched the clouds move across the sky.

"Do you..." NamJoon paused in the middle of his sentence, Jimin humming to alert his boyfriend he was listening, "do you really think we've figured this out?"

Jimin hummed once more, "Our theory makes sense, we're basing it off of the information we know and have, to me, it makes the most sense. You're overthinking it, Joonie."

NamJoon closed his eyes as the sun basked over him and Jimin once more, he sighed, "I just feel like we're missing something."

"For now, don't focus on that, that missing part will just add to the theory we've created," Jimin assured, his head on NamJoon's chest as he inhaled deep breaths, the warmth from the sun and his boyfriend making him a bit sleepy.

The theory the two were talking about is all the information they've pieced together over the last week. In between their combined classes, avoiding their friends, and sneaking into the secret space, they've found out many different things about witches, elementals, and black magik overall.

Honestly, they're surprised they haven't been caught, but were thankful nonetheless. They also tried their very best to avoid Chancellor Yang and Victor, thoughts they didn't want invading their heads anytime they saw the two near each other.

Jimin and NamJoon told each other that once they had everything figured out, they would talk to their friends and reveal all the information they know. And it seemed like they've finally arrived to that point. They were actually pretty confident on their theory and were ready for any questions the others would have for them.

They decided talking in their spot would be the best bet, since it was away from the academy and there wouldn't be anyone else listening.

"Minnie," NamJoon called, nudging the smaller boy, "Minnie?" NamJoon sat up, watching as Jimin slumped against him.

The baby mochi had fallen asleep.

A fond smile adorned NamJoon's lips as he kissed Jimin's forehead, the younger finally stirring and eventually opening his eyes.

"Did I fall asleep?"

NamJoon nodded, "It's okay though, it was a beautiful sight."

Jimin blushed, pushing NamJoon a bit and moving to cover his flushed cheeks.

Soon, the others would be there and they'd be revealing everything they knew about whatever those creatures were.

<><><>

"We are gathered here today too honor the lovely plant that has died-"

"Shut up, Jungkook," Yoongi seethed playfully as they walked over to the area Jimin and NamJoon wanted to meet up at. The two had delivered the message through notes they had given to people they wanted to show up.

When they had gotten there, Yoongi's eyes naturally fell on Hoseok. The fire elemental was leaning back on the grass, the sun kissing his skin softly has his eyes remained shut, he allowed the warm light to bask over him.