66 ❆ Quick and The Shriek

SeokJin was one of the people who were paralyzed in place.

He just saw his best friend get stabbed by not one, two, soldiers and knows he must be dead by Yoongi's pained screams and reaction. Jin didn't even realize there were tears running down his face, or that he was about to meet the same fate as Hoseok if it wasn't for NamJoon grabbing Jin and yanking him out of the way of a frost soldier stabbing him.

That's when Jin finally woke up from his trance.

"SeokJin!" NamJoon screamed, shaking the fire elemental, and holding his face, "come with me! Let's go!" NamJoon urged, pulling SeokJin with him as he ran to where Yoongi was with spikes of ice protruding around him.

When they finally got closer, their teeth chattering from the drop in temperature, their hearts broke at the sight in front of them.

Yoongi had blood all over him, he was hugging Hoseok's, obviously dead, body close to him. Hoseok's arm was limp on the ground, his eyes shut, and body moving with every rock Yoongi made of his own body. Yoongi was crying, screaming, sobbing, anything that you could think of for someone who was holding the lost love of their life in their arms. The grass underneath Yoongi was frozen solid.

"Melt the spikes," NamJoon commanded Jin, who was trying his hardest to hold back tears at the sight of his dead best friend, NamJoon shook him again, "If you want to bring him back, melt the spikes, SeokJin Hyung!" he yelled, not wanting too, but they needed to hurry if they wanted a chance in bringing Hoseok back.

SeokJin nodded, composing himself as he used his whisp to create a gape big enough for NamJoon and him to get through, since the spikes Yoongi was creating would just start growing again as he melted them. Once they were in the space Yoongi created, NamJoon crouched down next to the elder, placing his hand on Yoongi's shoulder.

Yoongi shook his head, "Y-you're not taking him from me!" he yelled, holding Hoseok tighter as he cried, his eyes clenched shut, NamJoon and SeokJin's hearts ripped out of their chests at the sight.

Everyone who had watched before was back to fighting for their lives.

"Yoongi," NamJoon started softly, the elder looking at him with his red and puffy eyes, "I know a way to bring Hoseok back, but you need to do two things for me."

Yoongi quickly nodded, tears still running down his cheeks, "Any-anything, please, please bring him back to me," the elder begged, NamJoon quickly nodding as SeokJin stood there, his eyes locked on Hoseok.

His heart has never hurt as bad as it did in that moment.

"I need you to let Hoseok go, and keep any of those soldiers to getting to me or Jin, alright?" he inquired, Yoongi nodding once more as he gently placed Hoseok's body on the ground, kissing his soulmates forehead before making a gape in the spikes of ice and stepping out of it.

Yoongi's eyes morphed into their icy-blue, no sign of remorse seen on his face as he used every ounce of his power to destroy every single soldier he saw, ripping through them without a second thought.

NamJoon grabbed SeokJin's wrist, pulling the elder down, "I need you to burn him to ashes with your whisp."

SeokJin's eyes widened, his lips parting, "W-what? I-I can't!"

NamJoon let out an aggravated grunt, "If you want to bring him back, then I suggest you do what I say, Jin Hyung. We don't have much time and the longer you hesitate the less of a chance we have at actually bringing Hoseok back to life, so please!" the younger urged, making direct eye contact with Jin the entire time, his eyes screaming for Jin to do as he said.