46 ❆ Skirmish

"We are gathered here today to watch the fluffy white sperm cells-"

"Do you and Jungkook share the same brain cells?!" Yoongi exasperated as he sat on the roof, SeokJin letting out his memorable windshield sounding laugh as he threw himself onto Hoseok, who was laughing just as hard.

Jungkook glared at Yoongi, clearly not wanting to be compared to the man he's trying to fight his feelings for.

Jin only continued to laugh, the people they were waiting for finally showing up; Songhee and Taehyung.

Hayoon had come with Yoongi and was leaning on her hands.

The two took a seat, Jimin leaning his back against NamJoon's chest as the male thought about how he was going to word the fact Chancellor Yang choked him and threatened him.

"These little meetings are getting more and more frequent, are we some sort of secret group?" Taehyung inquired, sitting next to Jungkook, since SeokJin was in-between Hoseok and the minjoon couple.

Surprisingly, SeokJin was actually able to control the raging jealousy that coursed through his body.

"At this point," Jimin gave his sun soul a knowing look, "yeah."

"Chancellor Yang talked to me last night-" NamJoon began, Jimin interrupting him.

"By talking he means that she choked him and threatened him and us by saying that we should stop our little scavenger hunt before she makes us all regret it," Jimin informed, watching his friends faces morph to ones of confusion, then undeniable anger.

Hayoon furrowed her eyebrows, "Why is she so hell-bent on keeping this stuff hidden?"

NamJoon shrugged, "That's what I want to know, but before we make a plan. I have a question for Hoseok and Yoongi."

Both Hoseok and Yoongi tensed, Jungkook, SeokJin, Hayoon, and Songhee feeling the same tension they were. Since they were aware of what the two have been doing.

"Yang said that Jung Hoseok and Min Yoongi need to stop their little conquest, what was she talking about?" he asked, looking at his two friends.

Yoongi sighed, Hoseok glaring at him but unable to stop Yoongi when he confessed, "Hoseok and I have been trying to prove if the frost and fire rumor is true," everyone who didn't know, which consisted of Jimin, Tae, and NamJoon, gasped, "news flash, it's not."

Jimin scoffed, "So you've had sex to prove it?"

"No."

"Then you don't know if it's true or not, what the hell were you two thinking to even try that? You could die-"

"But we didn't, and we're not," Hoseok interrupted Jimin, SeokJin rubbing Hoseok's tense shoulder, "I saved Yoongi's life by touching him. The day he was stabbed I'm the one who brought him to Cashel-"

"And they're shadow soulmates," Hayoon chimed in, cracking her neck before continuing,  "it would've been impossible for them to avoid each other after the tug was awakened."

Now, everyone but Songhee, Hoseok, and Yoongi were confused.

All this confusion leading to the conversation that led them well into the night.

Hoseok and Yoongi explained everything they knew about Akane and Joonwae and everything they've done to prove it's false, not mentioning the blow job but expressing that they've been extremely intimate with each other. Also the fact that the touching isn't just between them and with all fire and frost elementals. While Hayoon explained what Shadow Soulmates were just like she did with Hoseok and Yoongi, answering any questions they had.