139 ❆ Affliction

The one to carry Fera's body was Jimin with his wind, throughout keeping her afloat he had tears in his eyes and running down his cheeks; though he had to keep his power strong because like hell was he going to let Fera's body fall.

NamJoon and Ilsung were helping Dion walk, the wound on his side bleeding a little too much for any of their likings and his anguish with losing Fera left his body weak. Dion was losing consciousness as they went back to the house, it worried all of them.

They lost Fera and they didn't want to lose Dion on the same night, or at all.

"C'mon, Dion, stay awake," Hayoon said, tapping on the warlocks face as she walked backwards so she could make sure he remained conscious.

Dion gave a weak shake of his head, his cheeks still wet from how hard he was crying before, "N-no."

"We need you, Dion, please, stay awake we're almost there," she told him, Dion just gave out a grunt as a response to her words. Hayoon was satisfied with that much, at least it meant he was still awake.

When they finally saw the structure of the house, they all let out relieved sighs, the others must have been waiting for them to return since they were near the windows.

Hoseok and Yoongi were the first to run out, though Hoseok was the one who stopped in his tracks while Yoongi ran to Songhee since he hadn't seen Jimin yet.

Hoseok's eyes were wide and they all could see them glossing over as he looked at Fera's body, they could see him tense and saw the way he stopped breathing all together.

He looked at Jimin, clearly trying not to cry, "what happened?" his voice was even, despite the fact his hands were shaking.

By now the others had come out, all of them seeing what Hoseok had, along with the tears going down the ones that returned faces.

"There were too many of those things and..." NamJoon took a deep breath, swallowing on the lump in his throat as he told him what happened, "she sacrificed herself so they'd get away from us and we could get SeokJin and Songhee out because they were attracted to light."

Hoseok looked up at the sky to keep his tears in, his jaw visibly clenching as his nostrils flared.

"I said I wanted to go, I told you that I wanted to come," his words were directed towards Dion, who looked up at the him since he knew Hoseok was talking to him directly, "and look what happened?! She's dead!"

"YOU DON'T THINK I KNOW THAT!" Dion screamed back at him, Ilsung and NamJoon holding him in place since he had lunged forward, "I HAD TO LET HER GO BECAUSE SHE WOULDN'T LISTEN! WHAT DIFFERENCE WOULD YOU HAVE MADE?!"

"ONE WHERE SHE WOULD STILL BE ALIVE!" Hoseok screamed back at him, his tears now going down his face, "I would have protected her better than you did, I would've stopped her." he retorted, his tone now sharp and holding a razor edge to it.

Dion scoffed, shaking his head in disbelief, "Then you tell me how to fucking turn back time, Hoseok, so you can come and get us ALL fucking killled!"

"You let her die!"

"I tried to stop her!"

"Not enough!"

"HOSEOK!" Yoongi yelled, letting go of Songhee and grabbing Hoseok by the wrist harshly and forcing the younger to look at him, "You're hurt, I know, but how the FUCK do you think he feels?" he scolded, Hoseok looking down as he just let his sadness consume him.

Lolie ran out, concern written on her face, "You're hurt!" she yelled towards Dion, she took him out of Ilsung and NamJoon's hold and rushed him inside, the warlock paler than usual.